3636 Beachwood Ct., Jacksonville, FL 32224 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Meet the Team

About Mugwump Productions

Mugwump Productions is a Jacksonville, Florida-based premier event planning and design company specializing in lighting and decor services. The team at Mugwump Productions not only serves as expert wedding planners committed to making sure your wedding day runs smoothly, but also as your direct source of wedding rentals. They’ll take any ordinary space and transform it into a creative, chic experience your guests will love. If you’re looking for a team of creative decor professionals, look no further. Inquire about Mugwump Productions today!

Products Offered
From event design to chair rentals and wedding day signage, Mugwump Productions offers a wide variety of decor, rentals, lighting products and services. Their products include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Backdrops
mugwump productions 2 51 944298 160407668626935

17 Reviews for Mugwump Productions

Alex · Getting married on 05/10/2022

Amazing Service - Unparalleled

I have thoroughly enjoyed working with Shelly and Madi on my upcoming wedding. They are quick to respond, pay attention to the details and are so easy to work with. I highly recommend working with Mugwump for any decorative rentals and floral.

Sent on 10/29/2020
  • Alissa

Alissa D. · Married on 10/24/2020

Stellar service! Especially, Shelly Cook!

My sister Ashley got married this past weekend and WOW I cannot express my thanks enough to Shelly Cook over at Mugwump. She handled everything from the rehearsal dinner to the wedding day and executed her vision perfectly. The bouquets and table settings were the most beautiful things I have ever seen. While I was getting ready upstairs, I came down looking for some water bottles for me and the rest of the girls. I couldn’t find any in the kitchen so I asked if she knew where I could find some or if there was a water fountain around - this ANGEL OF A WOMAN went to her car and pulled out a cooler stocked full of ice cold water. She also had a whole kit full of items that came in handy such a bobby pins (needed them to keep my daughters flower crown secured), bandaids for my blistered feet etc. She literally thought of every thing!
    I can say without a doubt, I will be using Mugwump for my personal wedding after the experience we had working with Shelly! Thank you x10000, you are a rockstar. 12/10 would recommend!!

Sent on 10/30/2020

2 Real Weddings

Team of Mugwump Productions

Mark Elliott

Mark Elliott

Project Manager

I have a passion for event and wedding design! With over 8 years in the industry I feel like I've seen it all, and taking that knowledge and sharing it with my couples is a passion project for me. Staying on top of trends and working with a couples' vision to bring it to life is my goal-and why I love what I do!

Madi  Truluck

Madi Truluck

Floral Designer

I have been designing beautiful florals for 6 years as a Floral Designer, and have really thrown myself into making your vision come to life for your big day! My favorite thing about weddings is handing the Bride their bouquet; I think this is one of the moments throughout the day that makes it “real” for a Bride. My passion in weddings is being able to take your description of your vision and execute it to your wildest dreams and seeing the day of transformations we put together!

Shelly Cook

Shelly Cook

Project Manager

I am a professional event planner with 7+ years of experience, specializing in weddings and social events. Our event production manages the vision from concept to creation, including strategic planning, design, and execution. My favorite part of weddings is seeing my clients reaction when they see their vision become a reality, it truly is the most rewarding part of this job!

• Lisa Presnell Productions Wedding Planners

Mugwumps does amazing work! They would be a perfect choice for your special day. Lisa Presnell Productions values their partnership and highly recommends their services.

• 3636 Beachwood Ct. Jacksonville, FL, 32224 See on map
    Location of (Mugwump Productions)