Blue Springs, MO 64015 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10

About MTVIDYO Weddings

MTVIDYO Weddings believes that your wedding video should be like your favorite flick, something you want to watch over and over again.

Follow MTVIDYO Weddings on

Photos 2 Photos
Videos 8 vídeos

9 Reviews for MTVIDYO Weddings

Jessica · Married on 10/20/2012

I know people say that having a wedding video is not that big of a deal, but to me it was one of the biggest. I wanted someone who could capture all the special parts of the day and encapsulate everything wonderful for myself and my husband and our families to cherish for years to come. This is exactly what MTVIDYO did for us on our wedding day. From the beginning I knew that they were a perfect fit for myself and my husband. I can't tell you how easy they made the entire process. What's more is that not only did they stay with us the ENTIRE day, they even sent me pictures of the whole day out of the kindness of their hearts. I absolutely loved working with MTVIDYO and I have already watched my wedding video at least 100 times. Do yourself a gigantic favor and hire this amazing husband and wife team. They will do so much more than take a video, they will give you a thoughtful and beautiful depiction of your day. Something that you can look back on for decades to come.

Sent on 01/11/2013

Brianna · Married on 09/22/2012

MTVIDYO was a great addition to our wedding day! My first worry when booking them was that I would feel like I had a video camera in my face all day. This was NOT the case as most of the time I forgot they were there. Our highlight video was wonderful and we are anxiously waiting on the final product... My advice to new brides... Get a videographer... HIRE MTVIDYO!!! You won't regret it!!!! - Brianna and Stephen

Sent on 11/24/2012

Matt · Married on 06/02/2012

Matt did an incredible job on the most important day of our lives. He subtly hid behind the scenes , never a distraction and got all the shots we were looking for. Extremely easy to work with and very professional.

Sent on 01/09/2013

Award

• Black Ice Photo Booths, LLC
    Black Ice Photo Booths, LLC Photo Booths

Let's put it this way...MTVIDYO is the total package. We worked a wedding with them in which they were taking professional photographs AND HD quality video. You might be thinking...anyone can do video right? Well, kinda. But can everyone edit the video to make a high quality package? That answer is no. There a few great ones in Kansas City and MTVIDYO seems to be one of the few. Young, fresh, hungry, and professional. Make no mistake that this company is a GREAT one to work with. Check out a sample of their work at the following link: http://www.mtvidyoweddings.com/?portfolios=wedding-video-2

• Blue Springs, 64015 See on map