42 Public Square, Leitchfield, KY 42754 Map · Phone number

About MSB & Bridal

We are a custom bridal boutique located in the heart of Leitchfield, Kentucky. Our New York Style Boutique brings all you could wish for in style,quality and service. Stop by and check out our supply of custom wedding dress samples for you to preview. We offer first class service with hometown pride!

msb photo 2
msb 14
msb 10

12 Reviews for MSB & Bridal

Sierra · Married on 05/19/2018

I love the gals at Madison Square, they have everything that you could possibly need anywhere from a night on the town, Sunday best, or even the perfect dress for when you say, "I Do". Anne makes sure you're 100% satisfied before walking out the door! I recommend this store to anyone!

• User6161200 · 1+ year ago

Seriously love Anne and her workers! They have done everything for me to find the perfect dress! I've changed my mind a million times and never heard a word! Today, I finally said yes to the dress and I wouldn't have picked it anywhere else!!

Leandra · Married on 11/05/2016

Went in to try on dress and bought the first one I tried on. Anne and Jessica were amazing! They listen to everything I was saying and let me make all the decisions. Anne made sure I left with the dress I wanted even if it ment to customize the top of the one I loved. I recommend anyone shopping for a wedding or prom dress to stop in and let them take care of you.

MSB & Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? $200 - $499
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? Under $100
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Full Customization, Rentals
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Customary Attire, Dress Replicas, Formal Gowns, Garters, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months