Chrislyn's

Paducah, KY View map

Chrislyn’s is a wedding dress boutique located in Paducah, Kentucky. This family-owned-and-operated business specializes in formal attire for your entire wedding party. Owner Susan and her two daughters, Lauren and Amanda, opened this shop in 2011 and have been proudly service happy couples ever since. Their knowledgeable staff aims to create a luxurious and personalized experience so that you can find the wedding outfit of your dreams.

The boutique’s fitting suite features classy chandeliers and clean, white furnishings for an elegant ambiance. You and your wedding party can try on gowns from a variety of designers including Rebecca Ingram, Sophia Tolli, Madison James Bridal, and Martin Thornburg. You can also view styles from the Allure Romance, Beloved, Casablanca, and Enchanting collections. With staff who are devoted to helping you find your ideal wedding apparel, Chrislyn’s strives to produce a positive experience to your happily-ever-after.

1 User photo

• User5077849 Recently married

Professional and Caring

I live in Tennessee but pass through Paducah, KY often. My cousin actually purchased her prom dress at Chrislyn's so my aunt told me to come here. I'm so glad I did! They have dresses separated by size! Therefore, I could see what a dress looks like on me and I'm not having to imagine with a small or larger dress on. My consultant allowed me to pick out 4 dresses and then she learned what I liked and didn't like and what my personality was, then she picked MY dress! She answered every question I and my Matron of Honor had. She listened and did not rush. I did not purchase my dress that day, but I returned the following Sunday and bought it! The whole experience from start to finish was more than I could ever hope for. Everyone was friendly and supportive of my choice. I highly, highly recommend Chrislyn's!
  • Staci28
    Staci Married on 04/08/2016
    The ladies at Chrislyn's in Paducah were absolutely a pleasure to work with! They definitely make the bride-to-be feel pampered and special. When you're there trying on wedding dresses, it's like no one else is in the store! Not to mention, they have dresses that are unlike anyone else's! It was a wonderful experience, and I would gladly recommend them to everyone looking for dresses!

Paducah, Kentucky Paducah, KY, 42003