131 23rd St, Kenner, LA 70062 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Mr. Mudbug & 12 Seasons Catering

12 Seasons Catering is a unique catering company offering custom catering throughout the United States. Our company began catering in 1986, with Cajun-style seafood experiences and authentic crawfish boils. Over the years many clients have requested a more upscale menu featuring creative dishes and international flavors for onsite catering in homes and offices. The result is 12 Seasons Catering! 12 Seasons Catering prides itself on offering creative international gourmet—a touch of elegance to events of all sizes and venues. As a woman-owned and operated business backed by twenty five years of catering experience in Greater New Orleans, we create cherished memories customized exclusively to you and your guests …prepared by expert chefs and served by experienced professionals in your preferred venue.

Follow Mr. Mudbug & 12 Seasons Catering on

1 User photo

Mr. Mudbug & 12 Seasons Catering 1

Alice E Huff · Married on 03/15/2019

Amazing Food and Impeccable Service

My husband and I met in New Orleans. While we’ve had had to move away, we still have lots of family in the area and we think of the city as our home. It should come as no surprise then, that food is very important to us. And to everybody that attended our wedding.

So for us, finding the right caterer was always going to be the most important part of wedding planning. And our task was complicated by the fact that we wanted to bring in some of our own food. We considered many different companies. But in the end we went with 12 Seasons, and it was truly the best vendor decision we made.

First of all, the food was absolutely delicious. Our South Louisiana friends and relatives are hard to please – everybody grew up eating the foods we served, so they had to be right. And they were! The jambalaya was honestly some of the best I have ever had. People cleaned out the shrimp and gouda grits. The grilled oysters were addictive. And the beignets we had to close out the night were served hot and fresh. Literally everyone I spoke to that night complimented the food. Even a month later people are still telling me that it’s the best they’ve ever had at a wedding. We could not have been happier!

But of course there’s more to catering than just the food, and here again 12 Seasons really sparkled. Their customer service is second to none. From the first email, Colleen handled all of my questions, revisions, and requests with professionalism, kindness, and grace. We were trying to host a large wedding on a budget. Colleen never once, in all of our 50 (!) emails back in forth, made me feel awkward or cheap. She was always responsive, positive and helpful. Wedding planning can be stressful, and I am so grateful that Colleen was there to help me navigate this part of it. On the day of, the 12 Seasons team made sure everything ran smoothly. The staff was courteous and efficient. And they packed everything up for us at the end of the night so we could enjoy the delicious left overs!

If you are looking for delicious authentic Louisiana food and a stress-free catering experience, hire 12 Seasons. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Jeanel

Jeanel Farrell · Married on 03/03/2018

Loved, Loved, Loved

I was so happy with 12 Seasons as our wedding caterer, Aaron and his team were amazing! Starting with planning the menu, they let us be creative and accommodated my hometown request of mini cheese-steaks for late night pass (btw, Philly approved), and worked with us to build in options that met some dietary restraints of some close to us, all while staying within our budget (325 is not easy to feed)! I knew I wanted fun and unique stations that would excite our guests and be a mix of New Orleans and Philadelphia and they delivered, our guests loved the food and talked about it all weekend! They were also accommodating to some last-minute additions! Also, it took me more than half the evening to realize I had my own food and beverage attendant who was following me and making sure I was able to eat the food and always had a full glass of my choosing! It was such a surprising and thoughtful touch, one I truly appreciated because otherwise I may not have eaten all night Hands down I would recommend 12 seasons and will be using myself again in the future!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Alex · Married on 02/17/2018

We used 12 Seasons for both our wedding and our welcome party which was great. For the welcome party, we used Mr. Mud Bugs where they did a great crawfish boil and New Orleans favorites. For the wedding, we didn’t do a sit down dinner and had stations and passed horderves. They had a lot of great options and were really helpful during the tasting in helping us select our favorites. The guests were fed, happy and appreciated the “New Orleans flavor” since we were all from out of town. 12 seasons was great to work with and the food was great. Highly recommended!

Sent on 04/24/2018

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 71.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 37.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 38.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 26.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Dessert, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Tastings, China, Flatware, Glassware
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Beer, House Wine
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Breakfast / Brunch, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Dessert, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Lunch, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tapas, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, BBQ, Cajun, Caribbean, French, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Latin American, Local, Mediterranean, Mexican, Sandwiches, Seafood, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Liquor License, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Limited Bar, Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables