Stockton, CA 95212 Map · Phone number

About Mr & Mrs Photography

Hey guys, we're an insanely in love married couple who both can't keep our hands off sweets. we both are suckers for ice cream in waffle cones and caramel apples. long story short, if you have cold drinks and something sweet to eat...count us in. We're a Northern California based photography and photo booth company. Our style combines photo-journalism with a quirky unique edge. Our documentation technique on a wedding day is mostly built around natural and candid moments, recording the laughter, tears, humor, and happiness on the faces of guests, family, friends, and you, the bride & Groom.

we are in love with love. We believe in the kind of love that makes you do silly things... love that transcends time and space... love that makes you sing out loud... the kind of love that inspires change, inspires growth, and inspires greatness. We believe in hugs & kisses.. anytime anyplace!

because we're passionate about the things we believe in... we're compelled to photograph couples in love and to capture life's greatest moments. although at times life can be a struggle, it also never slows down not even for a second. So we feel privileged to be able to help people capture and save memories of their lives, loves, and families.

Follow Mr & Mrs Photography on

lucca 363 2 51 663588
lucca 363 2 51 663588

6 Reviews for Mr & Mrs Photography

Ana Rosendo · Married on 10/05/2019

Excellent!

Levi is amazing!!! He is supper creative and makes everyone feel so comfortable. Cannot wait to see our pictures!

Sent on 10/11/2019

Tonja · Married on 06/01/2013

Mr. & Mrs. Photography was the perfect choice for my wedding day. Levi was professional and also personable. He made sure he got to know my husband and I and understood exactly what we wanted. He got the photos I wanted and even photos that I did not know I wanted! He even followed me over to In and Out Burger after the ceremony to get a photo of me FINALLY enjoying a burger (wedding dress and all). I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 04/04/2014

Nikole · Married on 09/22/2012

Mr&Mrs Photography Did My Wedding Photos And Video...And They Were Amazing! You Can Tell By The Work They Take Their Time On Every Single Project AND Loves It! The Creativeity Alone Is What Caught My Eye And The Fact That Ima A Very Picky Person And They Made It Exactly What I Wanted Was Amazing! They Made My Special Day Very Easy With The Professionalism And Then Made It To Come To Life Through Amazing Pictures. I Recent Took a Trip To Texas To Visit All My New In Laws And They All Cried And Raved About How Amazing The Work Mr&Mrs Photography Did For Us! I Couldn't Be More Please! I Will Only Recommend Them And Use Them Personally!! I've Never Seen A Bad Thing Come From This Company And I Can Guarantee You Never Will!

Sent on 04/04/2014

Mr & Mrs Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Wedding Portraits

• Unique Events by Lina
    Unique Events by Lina Banquet Halls

Mr&Mrs Photography have a great reputation among my clients, their work is beautiful and their ideas for staging their photo shoots are always cutting edge. I highly recommend them to my clients looking for that out of the box style photography! Your wedding/event photos are the lasting memories of a special day so make the right choice for photography and give them a call.

• Stockton, California, 95212 See on map