Moyer Fine Jewelers

Carmel, IN View map

As one of the top retail jewelers in the Midwest, we offer designer brands such as Tacori, Michael M, Christopher Designs, Simon G and more. Our knowledgable staff is here to help guide you to the perfect ring. Take a seat in our bridal lounge, try on our diamond engagement rings, and let us give you the experience you deserve. Come see the Moyer difference today!

4.7
  • Michelle
    Michelle B. Married on 07/17/2021

Great Service and Selection

True professionals. The engagement ring, wedding bands, and a watch I purchased for my husband all came from here. They got everything done timely, you can always trust them with your most precious items, and everyone is always happy to see you. I'm sure we'll purchase more from them in the future!
  • User2981974 2+ years ago
    This place is the best! I would recommend them for any of your jewelry needs but they made picking out/buying our wedding bands easy. Huge selection and the staff working there have a great eye for detail. They helped us find the perfect band for my special order engagement ring. Moyer also host bridal events which I would recommend going to. They serve champagne and have special promotions going. We ended up getting $500 of our cake which was a huge savings!
  • User2453798 2+ years ago
    My fiance loved working with Elizabeth at Moyer. I was able to meet her after he proposed, when I had to get my ring resized. They did it in ONE HOUR! I was so happy I didn't have to leave my ring for very long! Everyone was extremely nice, friendly and helpful. I'd recommend them to everyone.

Bella Bridesmaids Bella Bridesmaids Wedding Dresses

Moyer Fine Jewelers is an exceptional family business! They have stunning inventory and have a great reputation for taking care of customers. If you are in the market for an engagement ring, they are friendly and knowledgeable. Well worth the visit to their showroom in Carmel! I'm impressed with the selection.

14727 Thatcher Ln Carmel, IN, 46032
Location of (Moyer Fine Jewelers)

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding