Homer, NY 13077 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,700
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 10

About Moved By You Videography

Moved By You Videography is a central NY wedding videographer that specializes in telling your love story as your wedding video unfolds. I work on capturing emotion and feeling from the bride and groom as well as guests to create a complete and meaningful video to enjoy for a lifetime.

Follow Moved By You Videography on

Moved By You Videography 1
  • JoAnna

JoAnna · Married on 09/14/2019

Worth every penny!

Hiring Ashley to capture our day was the best money we could have spent.
    Ashley we so easy to book, and communicate with. She is so responsive on all platforms, answering all of my questions with detail which gave me such peace of mind. Having worked with Ashley at my sister in-law's wedding and following her on social media, I knew who she was and felt like we'd been friends forever by the time our big day arrived. I can't stress enough how important it is to have a great connection with your vendors because THEY are the people you actually spend your wedding day with, as crazy as that sounds. They are the people who are around for those incredibly personal moment. Ashley and her husband Mark understand how special these moments are, and that is one of the many reasons we enjoyed spending our day with them.
    The final product was out of this world. Ashley and Mark have an eye for film in a way I can't even comprehend and are committed to getting "the shot", not to mention the attention to visual and audio details that MADE the video. Holy talent!! The videos that Ashley created for us made everyone who watched it tear up, and I'll admit that a month later I'm still watching it every day. To top it all off, the video book that Ashley included is a tangible reminder of the best day of our lives, and I've never seen another videographer offer that.
    With the crazy pace of a wedding day, there are moments that get rushed, moments you forgot, or moments you didn't even get to see. Having our wedding video from Moved by You means we get to relive the day over and over again. If you're on the fence about hiring a videographer, I'm here to tell you it's the best money you'll spend... It's not cake or flowers- it's literally forever.

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Rae · Married on 07/13/2019

Perfect Experience From Start to Finish!

Moved by You Videography should be your first booking after your date is set. Ashley has a magical way of telling your wedding story in a way that preserves your day and makes it last forever. She highlights moments you never expected. I watched my video over 30 times in the first week, I loved it so much. She goes above and beyond for the couple and has amazing customer service. Ashley and Mark (her husband/assistant videographer) helped us keep our photo line up moving, telling the family who was next and who was on deck. And they even drove us from the ceremony to the reception when the groomsmen stole our car! I originally booked a smaller package in 2018 and decided to upgrade to a bigger package closer to the date of my wedding in 2019. I was surprised when she told me the price, as she gave me the 2018 rate! Then she threw in a bonus playbook on top that was not included in the package originally! One of my bridesmaids put it best "I appreciated Ashley's spirit the most. Her talent is a bonus to the kind person she is." I couldn't recommend Moved By You Videography more, but honestly her work speaks for itself! Thank you Ashley and Mark, for a wonderful day and a perfect video!

Sent on 09/11/2019
  • Romi

Romi · Married on 06/01/2019

Capture your day perfectly!

Ashley is the absolute best! It took me a bit to convince my (now) husband how we NEEDED a videographer— it was rough saving for a wedding and we were trying to cut expenses wherever we could. I knew this was something we absolutely needed and I watched many of Ashleys videos and sobbed in every one. Once we watched our video, my husband said “You were right. This was absolutely amazing.” Ashley completely captured our day PERFECTLY. My friends and family have commented on the video saying it is the best that they have ever seen. I tear up every single time I watch it! I would go back and hire Ashley a million times again. She is kind and sweet and genuinely wants to know your love story. The music and footage, shots of guests, and the ceremony, all of the details— she got every last bit. I will be enjoying our video (and crying) for many many years to come!

Sent on 09/18/2019