Mountain Vista Wedding Films

Mountain Vista Wedding Films

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Mountain Vista Wedding Films

All-Inclusive Wedding Cinematography, Built on Passion and Creativity

Why choose Mountain Vista Wedding Films to capture your special day on video?

- Candid & Unobtrusive. When shooting your wedding, we utilize a "fly-on-the-wall" approach toward documenting your wedding candidly. We take a documentary approach to shooting your wedding, which means we observe with our eyes and record with our hearts.

- We produce documentaries, not wedding videos.

- We use top-of-the-line broadcast quality HD equipment and award-winning editing software

- What you see is what you get. All of my demos are my own work, not work from a bunch of different videographers. You meet with me, discuss your video ideas and wants with me, and I am the one who films your wedding day - unlike many businesses that send one of their many employees out to film your wedding with only a faint idea of who you are and what kind of video you are hoping for.

- My services are reasonably priced; we don't believe that we should charge more just because we can. We have our standard packages, but prefer to come up with one that's customized just for you, so it's tailored to meet your needs, location and budget. No wedding is too big or small for us.

- Your complete satisfaction is my number one goal! I will work my hardest to make sure that you LOVE your wedding video and want to tell all of your friends about.

- We serve all of Colorado and Wyoming, also ask us about traveling for destination weddings as well.

- We keep an open schedule, so we're more open than most for your short notice booking.

I look forward to talking to you about documenting your special day.

Jeff Andreski                                                                                                                                                          Owner/Operator

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Cinematic (1)
Full Feature Video (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
USB Hard Drive (1)

Experience! Jeff was super easy to work with from the beginning. He was always available if we had any questions before and after the wedding. He clearly stated in the initial proposal what he would include, was open to making changes based on what we wanted, and produced a video that highlights the special moments of our wedding day, including moments we didn't get to see! He was completely unobtrusive but got great shots. He surprised us by having a 1 minute trailer posted online the day after our wedding, It was so cool to be able to watch and share so soon.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/24/17, 3 Reviews
0.5

Still no video, 10 months after our wedding. The contract stated 16 weeks, but that apparently means nothing to Jeff (Mountain Vista/AP Media). Instead you will get excuse after excuse, and poor results. It should be easy to find the truth of it, buried in these "5 star" reviews.

I doubt we will have our film before our anniversary, if we ever even get a proper film. Jeff does not respond to emails ("loses" them) or calls. Instead of just finishing the job, he would rather drag the issue out until his hand is forced. We will be escalating the issue shortly.

Don't try to save a few dollars by hiring this "company".

Profile Picture Mike, 8/12/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

I can't get over how amazing our videographers Jeff and Alison were for our wedding in Estas Park, CO. I had a destination wedding so I was planning everything through email and phone calls with Mountain Vista Wedding Films. I was so nervous about not having met the videographers ahead of time. But Jeff put me at ease by making sure to setup a couple Skype videos calls to go over details and made sure to get to know us, to be able to work with them seemlessly on our wedding day. They made sure to get every shot possible that was important to me and my now husband. Jeff even gave us a sneak peek of some of the footage he took with the drone he was flying and got some epic shots of the sunset behind us. I'm not a natural in front of the camera but Jeff gave me great direction on what to do or how to pose when I wasn't sure. They were both fun and down to earth which made the spending the day with them very enjoyable. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for videographers in the Colorado area.

Profile Picture Laura, 5/13/17, 3 Reviews