Denver, CO 80233 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 27
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2

About Mountain Vista Wedding Films

Why choose Mountain Vista Wedding Films to capture your special day on video?

- Candid & Unobtrusive. When shooting your wedding, we utilize a "fly-on-the-wall" approach toward documenting your wedding candidly. We take a documentary approach to shooting your wedding, which means we observe with our eyes and record with our hearts.

- We produce documentaries, not wedding videos.

- We use top-of-the-line broadcast quality HD equipment and award-winning editing software

- What you see is what you get. All of my demos are my own work, not work from a bunch of different videographers. You meet with me, discuss your video ideas and wants with me, and I am the one who films your wedding day - unlike many businesses that send one of their many employees out to film your wedding with only a faint idea of who you are and what kind of video you are hoping for.

- My services are reasonably priced; we don't believe that we should charge more just because we can. We have our standard packages, but prefer to come up with one that's customized just for you, so it's tailored to meet your needs, location and budget. No wedding is too big or small for us.

- Your complete satisfaction is my number one goal! I will work my hardest to make sure that you LOVE your wedding video and want to tell all of your friends about.

- We serve all of Colorado and Wyoming, also ask us about traveling for destination weddings as well.

- We keep an open schedule, so we're more open than most for your short notice booking.

I look forward to talking to you about documenting your special day.

Jeff Andreski Owner/Operator

51 Reviews for Mountain Vista Wedding Films

• Kim

Kim Verde · Married on 10/01/2018

Great Experience!

Jeff was amazing from the get go! He was quick to answer questions and was supportive the entire time. He was professional but not too serious and did a great job making everything flow smoothly. His video quality is stellar and he delivered the finished product in a timely manner. I'd suggest him to anyone!

Grace · Married on 06/30/2018

Very Professional

Very detail oriented, patient and all of my guests spoke of the professionalism he showed. Super flexible, creative, and he has great energy during every shoot! He is willing to do anything to get the perfect shot even if it means lying on the ground. All of my requests were done quickly and we love the finished video. We both are so touched when we see it and so is everyone else we show it to. It is absolutely beautiful.

• Stephanie

Stephanie Michaels · Married on 04/14/2018

Great Service

Mountain Vista Wedding Films created a lifetime video of my daughter’s wedding in Vail, Colorado. They produced a highly quality product that will be a part of our family forever. They delivered a high level of service, professionalism and expertise in a timely manner. If you are looking for quality service with lasting results, Mountain Vista Wedding Films is your final stop!

Mountain Vista Wedding Films Pricing

Mountain Vista Wedding Films Price Rates

Mountain Vista Wedding Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 750.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,400.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Mountain Vista Wedding Films 1
    Free! No Strings Attached Consultation
    Let's meet, get some coffee and talk about your big day. We can watch other wedding videos to see what you like and dream up new idea's for your special day. And again, no strings attached, just coffee.
  • Mountain Vista Wedding Films 2
    Military/Law Enforcement/Fire Rescue Discount
    Members of the United States Military, Local Law Enforcement Agencies, and Fire Rescue receive 15% off their total package cost. May not be combined with any other offers or discounts.

• Mountain View Photo, LLC
    Mountain View Photo, LLC Wedding Photographers

Beautiful wedding video services at reasonable prices! I love the fact that Jeff created packages for every budget!

• Denver, 80233 See on map
    720-465-9925 (Phone number)
    9705812174 (Other Phone Number)
    Mon-Sat 8AM-10PM