Lorton, VA 22079 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,800

About Motroni Photography

Being able to capture a moment in time and share that is very exciting. Having people look at what I have captured for them on one of there most important days of there lives is just the icing on the cake. It is this reason why I started Motroni photography. Photographing the wedding is exhilerating, but my favorite part is when I give my clients their photos and there jaws just drop, knowing I have given them the ability to share there special moment with the world for years to come.

Please check out my work at www.motroniphotography.com

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me anytime at Stephen@Motroniphotography.com

Follow Motroni Photography on

q6a9398 2283054269 o
2q6a1730 2

3 Reviews for Motroni Photography

Molly · Married on 05/30/2014

We had such a wonderful experience working with Stephen. He took the time to get all of the important details and captured the moments perfectly. He let us have fun but was also able to reign in the groomsmen in order to get those "must have" pictures. He was easy to work with, treated us like family, and provided excellent post wedding services. I would and have recommend Stephen to my friends to photograph their special day.

Sent on 11/16/2014

When I was selecting a photographer for my wedding, I was desperate to find a photographer with the perfect mix of experience, passion, and reliability. Motroni photography was just that for me and my husband, and possibly the best decision we made in choosing vendors. Stephen Motroni put an extensive amount of effort into preparing for my wedding. He asked me all the right questions to understand exactly what I wanted to get out of the photos of our big day. In fact, we didn't exactly know what we wanted because neither of us had been married before, but he was able to tease out what was most important to us and offer a variety of options as a result. He was in touch with me months before the wedding date and stayed in frequent contact to ensure he had all the details just right so he could do exactly what we wanted with the photography. He didn't hesitate to change plans when I changed my mind. He was super flexible and willing to do whatever we wanted. He was professional, courteous, reliable, and always on time. I cannot recommend Motroni Photography enough! The pictures turned out beautifully! The colors were perfect and every shot was amazing. I especially love that for the posed pictures, Stephen took the time to make sure we were both perfectly positioned. In addition, all the candid shots were perfect as well. Stephen has the perfect eye for always getting the best shots! You honestly cannot go wrong with Motroni Photography!

Sent on 01/11/2015
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 04/27/2013

We used Motroni Photography for our engagement photos. We took them at a local county fair and I had a lot of ideas for photos I wanted. Stephen had saved all the photos I sent him prior and helped us reenact the shots. He also came up with several of his own creative shots, which turned out to be some of my favorite ones.

He was friendly and comfortable to work with and turned our photos around quickly. We didn't wait long at all before he had them ready for us! We really enjoyed working with Motroni Photography!

Sent on 12/11/2014

Motroni Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Engagement Shoot
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1800
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums