Morrow's Flowers

West Linn, OR View map

It's your BIG day -- Let us help you celebrate your unique style!

Whether you've been dreaming of your bridal bouquet for years, or if you need professional assistance to help you create the perfect arrangement of color and style -- Morrow’s Flowers, located in charming downtown West Linn can help make your wedding incredibly special to remember forever!

Over the years, Shirell, owner of Morrow’s Flowers has established a reputation for excellence, visible in the gorgeous work she consistently produces. Her kind-hearted nature and welcoming personality make working with her a dream. She likes to get to know her clients and their expectations for their special event. In fact our entire floral team takes pride in designing the "WOW!" factor for our client's lasting wedding memories. Each flower, each bouquet & each centerpiece is designed to uniquely fit each bride’s personality and fulfill the specific needs of the couple.

Email us @ morrowsflowers@yahoo.com to set up your initial consultation. Thank you & congratulations on your special day!

• Woman-owned
    4 out of 5 rating

Kristina W. Married on 05/14/2022
    4.8 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating

Wedding flowers

My husband and I both went with morrows flowers for our wedding. When I met with our florist she was given photos that I was interested in and explained to her my likes and my dislikes. She agreed that it was possible to do what I was asking.

Previously, I asked 4 florists if it was possible to get a King White Protea as the main flower in my bridal bouquet. I was told no by them all, except for Morrows.

A few days before my wedding, she did inform me that my bridesmaid bouquets got the wrong color flower in, but my King Protea came in.

I really relied on her to make all of these bouquets happen and trusted her intuition and instinct to make due with what we could and let me tell you…

SHE DELIVERED. My bouquets for my bridesmaids were all greenery and absolutely stunning!!

My bridal bouquet, literally brought me to tears. I think I’m still at a loss of words with how beautiful these bouquets where, and my protea. It was EXACTLY what I asked for.

Morrow’s bouquets will leave you with no regret and I could not have found a better place or person to help me on my wedding day.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

1871 Willamette Falls Dr West Linn, OR, 97068
Location of (Morrow's Flowers)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding