P.O. Box 384, Elk Grove, CA 95757 Map · Phone number

MorningStar Entertainment 5
MorningStar Entertainment 6
MorningStar Entertainment 7

Sara · Married on 10/22/2017

So much fun!!! I first met Suzanne, the owner of Morningstar, when I was an event coordinator for a venue in Sacramento. We instantly hit it off! She is so sweet and full of energy, and truly wants everyone around the event to have a good time. When it came time for my own wedding, she was the first vendor I booked! She provided us with a detailed document for us to add our song requests to and met with us to discuss exactly what we did and did not want included on our big day. My husband and I have an eclectic taste in music, and she worked with it, no questions asked. On the day of, everyone had a blast. Guests enjoyed the photo booth (complete with props), and almost everyone (including my grandpa) got up and danced! If you are looking for a good time, you will find it with Suzanne!

Sent on 07/17/2018
    MorningStar Entertainment 12
    MorningStar Entertainment 13
    MorningStar Entertainment 14
    MorningStar Entertainment 15

MorningStar Entertainment has been amazing thus far. They have been very helpful with all questions and quick to answer. They even agreed to a special inclusion I want and I couldn't be more excited.

I had DJ Elliot at my wedding and I couldn't be happier with his presence. He checked in on us and kept us well informed throughout the whole day. He even asked if we had everything we wanted/needed outside of DJ services. He was friendly and approachable. Kept the day running right along. He was perfect for our event. We even received CD's with our wedding music on them (an amazing surprise that I was so happy receive). I would definitely recommend the company, and Elliot, for your event.

Sent on 09/26/2016

Janelle · Married on 08/06/2016

Rachele was amazing! She was so thourough in our meeting that we had no concerns for our wedding day. She played all the songs we asked for, and made smooth transitions which made the night seamless. She even asked us if we woild like her to have people stop coming up to our table so we could eat, which we appreciated so much! I definitely recommend using MorningStar Entertainment as your DJ!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Award

• Kevin Colangelo Premiere Disc Jockeys and Photo Booth Rentals
    Kevin Colangelo Premiere Disc Jockeys and Photo Booth Rentals Wedding DJs

This DJ Service has a proven track record of quality and first class service and I fully endorse them Kevin Colangelo President

• P.O. Box 384 Elk Grove, 95757 See on map