Oak and Meagher, Bozeman, MT 59718 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $3,000
Availability Check your date

About MooseHeart Photography

Life is a journey and a cliche. I chose to chase intensity, adventure and emotion. I yearn to create, explore and indulge. Each wedding is a chance for me to engage in my passion of capturing life through my lens. My goal when shooting weddings is to find the intimate moments that make you unique.

My fervor to capture these moments started when a patient's family member sent me a photo that she took while I was caring for her dying mother, capturing her mother's last breaths while she was surrounded by family and friends. I was finally able to put into words the kind of photography that I enjoy, I create personal and profound photos.

When it comes to capturing wedding you can expect me to be a mix of fading into the background and herding all of your relatives into the big group photos. My assistant and I capture the little details and the major moments with equal attention and professionalism. My mission is to never have my clients have to worry about the photography during their wedding.

Follow MooseHeart Photography on

MooseHeart Photography 4
  • Kjersti

Kjersti Downing · Married on 08/11/2018

Wonderful Memories

We had a great experience with Nick from Mooseheart Photography. He responded to our questions very quickly and made the process incredibly easy. He and his assistant were willing to help with organizing our wedding party and herding is where we needed to go on wedding day. We had so much fun taking pictures and Nick made it a very comfortable experience. We are so happy with our pictures!

sabrina · Married on 06/02/2018

i am so glad we found nick as our photographer! we had an amazing engagement shooting with lots of fun and stunning pictures! he even jumped into the snow to get the best picture! We are very happy to have him on our wedding day!

MooseHeart Photography 5
    MooseHeart Photography 6
    MooseHeart Photography 7
    MooseHeart Photography 8

MooseHeart Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Stone Tower Estate
    Stone Tower Estate Historic Weddings

MooseHeart Photography was great to have here. Thank you so much for doing such a lovely job. I realize that the photographer have a tricky position at the wedding. They have a huge job to do and yet have to keep it moving so as not to slow up the wedding action. You were wonderful!

• Oak and Meagher Bozeman, Montana, MT 59718 See on map