MooseHeart Photography

MooseHeart Photography

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About MooseHeart Photography

Capturing Your Life

I started life as a medic for the Army, and continued my medical education and now work as a nurse. In medicine I have seen what many would consider tragedy and sorrow, what I see is two people who love each other taking on life with the family they built together. It's actually quite beautiful.

Photography is my way to capture those moments and emotions in the beginning of your life together. The only thing better than young love, is old love. I hope that some day you'll be able to share these pictures with your grand children and show them what true love looks like. Having worked with older generations, I can tell you that you will have these pictures for the rest of your life and that you'll be proud of them.

My style of shooting is to be in the background, capturing the little moments. I use a long lens to stay in the background, which allows me to get pictures of organic interactions between you and your guests. My composition is in the "low key" spectrum, meaning that most of my shots have deep and rich contrasting colors. Most wedding photographers shoot with a "high key" spectrum, with lots of over exposed whites and gold colors. I employ both techniques to give you truly unique photos, while also keeping one hand in the traditional photos that every bride needs!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Engagement Shoot (1)
High-Res Images (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
One Event/Day (1)

i am so glad we found nick as our photographer! we had an amazing engagement shooting with lots of fun and stunning pictures! he even jumped into the snow to get the best picture! We are very happy to have him on our wedding day!

Profile Picture sabrina, 6/2/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Digital Files

Very attentive, and willing to work with your ideas and also in sharing his. Friendly and outgoing. My family loved the photos that we have received. He caught the innocent actions and capturing life's moments. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Profile Picture Jeanette, 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We can't say enough positive things about Nick and MooseHeart photography! He was crazy reasonable, but you wouldn't know it from the quality of photos we received. He was fun and professional, had great follow up, and gave us stunning photos we will treasure forever. Nick really was amazing, gave us everything we asked for, and we made a good friend in the process. If you use MooseHeart, you won't be disappointed! Thanks again Nick!

Profile Picture Katie , 5/27/17, 1 Review

Negatives
Proofs
1 AWARD

1 ENDORSEMENT
MooseHeart Photography was great to have here. Thank you so much for doing such a lovely job. I realize that the photographer have a tricky position at the wedding. They have a huge job to do and yet have to keep it moving so as not to slow up the wedding action. You were wonderful!

Events