Huntsville, AL 35806 Map · Phone number

About Moonbelle Photography

I'm Jessica, a Huntsville, Al wedding photographer.

In 8 years and over 150 weddings, I've found that the best way to capture a wedding day is authentically. I value honest moments, laughter, and LOVE. My style is modern----a mix of classic portraits (for the mantle), creatively composed images, and a photojournalistic/candid style that sets my work apart from others.

Click the links below to view more of my work!

www.facebook.com/moonbellephotography

176e9a71bc432360 1339580408306 DSC1862
20120612060

29 Reviews for Moonbelle Photography

Ashanka · Married on 12/17/2016

Jessica is INCREDIBLE. She not only took beautiful pictures, but also took care of us throughout the process. We LOVED working with her -- she's so easy and personable to work it. It was easy to smile all day for pictures around her naturally and genuinely bubbly self.

Sent on 12/26/2016

Hannah · Married on 08/28/2016

Jessica is amazing! We absolutely love how our wedding photos turned out. She captured every moment from getting ready to our exit perfectly! Plus she was easy and fun to work with - my bridesmaids raved about her and even asked if she traveled (which she does!). We are so glad we chose Moonbelle Photography - you will be too!

Sent on 03/23/2017

Taylor · Married on 06/25/2016

Jessica is FANTASTIC and was one of the best investments of our wedding. She's personable, honest, direct, and has such a distinct and gorgeous photography style. She was easy to work with and responsive leading up to the wedding. She helped us come up with some great looking unique photos for our Engagement and Wedding and produced high quality photos. On the day of the wedding Jessica was punctual and worked her tail off, even in the sweltering heat and rain! She also ensured that we got all the shots in but were fully present and enjoying our wedding. Once we took our couple shots we barely noticed she was there the rest of the night. Our photos are so special and we have one of a kind shots to remember our perfect day for a lifetime and we have Jessica to thank! I highly recommend her services to everyone! You won't regret it!

Sent on 04/18/2017

Moonbelle Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

• Details Events and Designs
    Details Events and Designs Wedding Planners

Jessica is an extremely talented photographer. She works to make sure that you have unique and traditional shots. She is always on time. We have worked several weddings together and I always enjoy knowing that she is the photographer.

• Nancy Finnegan, MUA
    Nancy Finnegan, MUA Wedding Hair & Makeup

Before I had the chance to work with Jessica, I was already a fan! I love how she captures photos and details. She really seems to find the personalities of her clients and plays up on that in the photos. When I view Moonbelles work, I feel as if she has captured her best friends in photos. ~ Nancy Finnegan MUA

• Huntsville, 35806 See on map