566 Savannah Park, Conroe, TX 77302 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500
  • Photos & Videos 5

About Monroe Wedding Videography

Monroe Wedding Videography is a Conroe, Texas-based wedding videography company that turns beautiful memories into stunning, unforgettable films. They use a documentary-style of recording for your rehearsal dinner, wedding reception and everything in between to create a beautiful cinematic highlights film. You can count of Monroe Wedding Videography to turn your perfect day into a perfect, everlasting memory.

There isn't a style of videography that Monroe Wedding Videography doesn't offer. From cinematic and short-form to documentary and storytelling, the talented team can provide you with many different options to choose from. Some of their services include:

• Full feature video
  • Liability insurance
  • Multiple locations
  • Slideshow

Other Services
In order to make viewing you wedding video a convenient and enjoyable experience, Monroe Wedding Videography offers different final video formats. Those formats include Blu-ray, USB flash drive and DVD.

Follow Monroe Wedding Videography on

441984c8cc12b9a3 9R2A0147
441984c8cc12b9a3 9R2A0147
  • Videos 5

44 Reviews for Monroe Wedding Videography

Hannah · Married on 08/11/2018

Jim was absolutely amazing. I have not seen my highlight video yet (the wedding was only two weeks ago) but he was incredible the whole entire wedding day. He worked so hard capturing every single moment and detail. I am not even sure if he had the opportunity to sit down and rest! At my wedding, we ran a little bit behind on our timeline. Jim was supposed to be able to leave after our faux exit at ten, but we were so behind we had not done the garter toss, bouquet toss, or the cake cutting. Jim asked me what I wanted to do, whether that be him video the exit or take cool night shots. I told him I didn't know and that I wanted everything (of course) and that he could choose whatever he thought would be best. He said "you want your cake and to eat it too" and I was like yes, I wish I could do everything!! Well, Jim made it happen!!! My parents added an hour but that still wasn't going to be enough to make it to the real exit. Jim stayed an extra thirty minutes (probably more) after our night portraits/video. SO selfless. In total, he stayed an extra hour and a half after he was scheduled to leave. I was and still am forever thankful for his selflessness. The night videography was incredible. Jim was so excited about it, which made me even more excited about it! He had been thinking about this idea all day long for a very cool shot at night and he did not disappoint. The sneak-peak videos I got to see were absolutely breathtaking. He is extremely talented in his craft and has a servant's heart. His love for videographer was so clear. He was the biggest blessing on our wedding day and I cannot say enough good things about him.

Sent on 08/24/2018

Philip and Chesney · Married on 03/09/2017

Jim and his crew are A DREAM to work with!!! Jim went above and beyond any and all expectations and because of him and his team - my wedding day could not have been more perfect.

Sent on 03/24/2017

Melissa · Married on 10/15/2016

Jim went above and beyond for our wedding film! We seriously can't thank him enough for being crazy enough to go along with our ideas for our Star Wars wedding. I was a little nervous to tell him some of my ideas at first, but I quickly learned we had chosen the right videographer when he loved my ideas just as much as I did! We absolutely love our wedding video and I watch it at least five times a day (okay...maybe more). He captured our wedding perfectly and gave us an amazing memory that we'll cherish forever. I can't recommend Monroe Wedding Videography enough--easiest decision I made for the wedding!

Sent on 02/07/2017

• Dynamic DJ Productions
    Dynamic DJ Productions Wedding DJs

Awesome work and a great guy to work with.

• DJ Dave Productions
    DJ Dave Productions Wedding DJs

We love working with Monroe Wedding Videography, they bring professional experience to every wedding to capture those once in a lifetime memories. We love forward to working many more wedding together. Also the drone is awesome for fly overs.

• Demers Banquet Hall
    Demers Banquet Hall Banquet Halls

• 566 Savannah Park Conroe, 77302 See on map
    9366970030 (Other Phone Number)