Baltimore, MD 21239 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Monica Cook Make Up Artistry

You can rest assured that your makeup will be FLAWLESS! I work in television, theatre, with the most influential people on the planet and world famous Olympic Gold Medalists....but my heart stays with my brides. There's nothing like the honor of being chosen to bring out the best version of someone on the day they've dreamed of since twirling around in a pretty princess dress. I don't take it lightly. I come to you with 25 years experience in beauty and licensed by the State of MD. I continue to explore beauty trends, discover new bullet-proof products so I can pass the expertise on to you. Together, we create the look you've always desired so you can walk down that aisle to the man of your dreams!

If you'd like to view my behind the scenes antics and who I'm working with in the world of makeup, visit my IG page @mocomakeup

Follow Monica Cook Make Up Artistry on

banner30
kelly72665

25 Reviews for Monica Cook Make Up Artistry

Melanie · event on 11/05/2015

Monica was amazing! I had professional headshots photographed with several different looks and Monica did a fabulous job on both my hair and makeup. We did several looks, from casual/natural look to super glam/fancy. She was efficient, great to work with and made me feel like a model throughout. I can't recommend her services enough!

Sent on 11/13/2015

tracee · Married on 04/06/2013

Monica was amazing. In addition to being a very talented make up artist, she is also extremely personable. I am not very knowledgeable about make-up and only told Monica that I wanted to be a beautiful version of myself. In spite of only receiving this limited guidance, she was able to give me exactly what I wanted (even though I didn't know exactly what I wanted). In addition, she took the time to explain what she was doing and how it would lead to the finished picture. On the day of the wedding, she was a calming presence in the room and helped to put me at ease. She was also very flexible and was willing to squeeze in several additional people (on top of my entire bridal party). Her prices are more than reasonable, especially given how talented she is. She was an absolute pleasure to work with. Monical Cook is now my go to make-up artist and I recommend her highly!

Sent on 06/24/2013
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 06/30/2012

I contacted Monica a week before my wedding, and she miraculously was available. I went in for a make up trial and was blown away by how talented she was. I had been to about 10 trials at mall counters and other make up artists and hated every trial until she did my make up. On my wedding day, Monica did my make up, my mother, and my bridesmaids, and her patience and positive attitude helped calm us all down...even after dealing with the stress of possibly not having power after a crazy storm the night before. Not only did everyone's make up look flawless, it also stayed on through 100 degrees, crying, hugging, and LOTS of sweaty dancing! Monica was one of my favorite vendors I worked with for my wedding and especially as a bride who was a bit obsessive about my own make up, I assure you Monica is the best make up artist out there!

Sent on 09/10/2012

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Monica Cook Make Up Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 250.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 292.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 250.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 125.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for body art? $ 100.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Body Art, Consultations, Makeup, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 10

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Monica Cook Make Up Artistry 1
    BRIDAL CONSULTATION EVENT!!!!
    1st Consultations at MOCO STUDIO*S are always complimentary for the bride!!!!

• Jamaya Moore Makeup Artist
    Jamaya Moore Makeup Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

Monica is such a joy to work with! Her profesionalism and down to earth attitude makes a wonderful addition on anyone's wedding day. I've worked with Mrs. Cook on several occasions and her energy lights up a room. Her expertise and talent will have you lookiing & feeling like a million bucks.

• Savvy Soirées Event Management Company
    Savvy Soirées Event Management Company Wedding Planners

I had the pleasure of working with Ms. Monica Cook on August 1, 2008, and she made my bride feel like a Queen on her special day. Monica is super talented, efficient, honest, has a sense of humor, and most importantly, she's a professional. I am looking forward to the next soirée Monica! Best, Lerkia Lee-Tidball