1602 Hogeboom Ave., Eau Claire, WI 54702 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13

About Molly Marie Boudoir

molly marie boudoir is a premier boudoir photography service serving wisconsin minnesota beyond

Boudoir photography is a photo shoot that is all about celebrating your beauty as a women! Boudoir photography is a classy way to make you feel like a sexy supermodel! This photo shoot is the PERFECT gift for your man and will make his JAW DROP! If you don't have a man then why not get them for yourself and leave with mounds of confidence! :)

got questions? email me @ mmariephotography@gmail.com
OR CALL: (920)595-1257

mollymarieboudoir

• Videos 1

12 Reviews for Molly Marie Boudoir

Dawn · Married on 02/14/2012

I loved doing the boudoir shoot with Molly. I have a bucket list of things to do in life and having professional photos taken was on the list. I was very nervous. I had been a professional photographer years ago and definitely had ideas of how I thought things should be. Molly removed all nervousness and made the shoot so much fun - she encouraged me to embrace the me I did not know through her vision of the shoot. I love my photos and I very much appreciated the insights shared with Molly about those special moments in life - take nothing for granted and just go for it. I would recommend Molly for any special moments you would like to capture.

Sent on 04/16/2012

Christa · Married on 02/05/2011

I loved the idea of having Boudoir pictures taken as a gift to my fiance, I knew that he would really enjoy them. What I didn't realize is how much fun it would be for me! I had the opportunity to participate in a Boudoir Marathon with one of my friends. We had SUCH a wonderful time. Molly was a very gracious host, she made us laugh, and feel very comfortable. I would recommend participating in a marathon or booking an individual session. You will be VERY glad you choose Molly Marie Photography!!!

Sent on 02/05/2011
  • Q

Quay · Married on 01/15/2011

Thank you Molly! What a great experience! Molly makes you feel comfortable right from the start. She has a wealth of great ideas for what to wear, what kind of scene to set, all the way to how to pose. The images themselves are absolutely astounding, so clear and bright!
    This service is good for anyone. I gave mine to my wife, she loves having a few saucy snaps of me! Try this, you'll love it, feel great about yourself, and have an amazing product at the end!

Sent on 03/19/2011