Molly Marie Boudoir Reviews

12 | Eau Claire, WI

12 Reviews for Molly Marie Boudoir

Dawn · Married on 02/14/2012

I loved doing the boudoir shoot with Molly. I have a bucket list of things to do in life and having professional photos taken was on the list. I was very nervous. I had been a professional photographer years ago and definitely had ideas of how I thought things should be. Molly removed all nervousness and made the shoot so much fun - she encouraged me to embrace the me I did not know through her vision of the shoot. I love my photos and I very much appreciated the insights shared with Molly about those special moments in life - take nothing for granted and just go for it. I would recommend Molly for any special moments you would like to capture.

Sent on 04/16/2012

Christa · Married on 02/05/2011

I loved the idea of having Boudoir pictures taken as a gift to my fiance, I knew that he would really enjoy them. What I didn't realize is how much fun it would be for me! I had the opportunity to participate in a Boudoir Marathon with one of my friends. We had SUCH a wonderful time. Molly was a very gracious host, she made us laugh, and feel very comfortable. I would recommend participating in a marathon or booking an individual session. You will be VERY glad you choose Molly Marie Photography!!!

Sent on 02/05/2011
  • Q

Quay · Married on 01/15/2011

Thank you Molly! What a great experience! Molly makes you feel comfortable right from the start. She has a wealth of great ideas for what to wear, what kind of scene to set, all the way to how to pose. The images themselves are absolutely astounding, so clear and bright!
    This service is good for anyone. I gave mine to my wife, she loves having a few saucy snaps of me! Try this, you'll love it, feel great about yourself, and have an amazing product at the end!

Sent on 03/19/2011

Vickie · Married on 01/07/2011

My husband suprised me with the Molly Boudior marathon session. It was great to get pampered with makeup & hair done by Kimberly from Calista. Molly made me very comfortable and I had a blast being treated like a model. She is very patient and knows how to make you feel special which comes across in her photos. V.L.

Sent on 02/06/2011

Jennifer · Married on 12/08/2010

I did a boudoir shot with Molly Marie Boudoir, and it was one of the best times I have ever had! I did not know Molly before going to the shoot, and have to admit I was a little nervous. Also, an avid lover of photography, I had some pretty steep expectations. As soon as I entered the room for the shoot, I was totally at ease! We had such a blast. Molly is so professional and makes you feel so at comfortable by laughing and making it fun! It doesn't matter what size or shape you are, you WILL feel sexy! I walked away feeling amazing. The best part is that the photos turned out amazing! They blew my expectations out of the water. EVERY woman should do this for themselves! I would highly recommend her for all your photography needs!

Sent on 12/09/2010

Jackie · Married on 11/19/2010

What a fun experience! I was very excited about having my photo taken but being very shy I was a nervous wreck when I went to my session. Molly was so easy to work with and so reassuring that I was put at ease in no time. I would do it again in a heart beat. I love my photos and she made me look and feel like I was a Victoria Secret model. I also used her makeup and hair stylist. She was great and made me look fantastic. I am recommending this photographer to everyone. She is very professional and her photos are so beautiful.

Sent on 12/05/2010

J · Married on 11/01/2010

Molly was so much fun to work with & made me feel very comfortable. The boudoir session is so much fun & I recommend all women should try it! I chose to do my session as a wedding gift for my future hubby, I'm sure he'll love it!
    Molly was extremely quick at having my gallery ready for me to view. I've showed my pictures to a couple people so far & they loved them. She does great work & I highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/07/2011

Mandy · Married on 07/31/2010

I did a boudoir shoot with Molly as a Valentine's gift for my husband...I was very nervous going into the shoot, as Molly and I had never met before and I had no clue how to make myself look good for these pictures! Molly put me at ease immediately. She had sooo many great tips for posing and would tell me just how to sit/stand/lay/etc. so that I would look my best in every picture. Some of the photos were ready for me to look at the next day (!!!) and the rest within one or two weeks!!! Great pictures, great turn around, great person to work with! Every girl or woman secretly wants to be a model, and after my shoot with Molly, I felt like one! Regardless of size or age, if you are even thinking about doing a boudoir shoot, you should go for it! You will feel amazing...and the lucky guy that receives the photos will love it, too ;) My husband loves the pictures, and I loved the experience!

Sent on 05/24/2011

Becki · Married on 05/25/2010

Molly was very professional and comfortable to work with. Everyone I showed my pictures to was amazed at how beautiful they were and wanted some of their own. Any questions or concerns I had were handled immediately. I would highly recommend her and would be happy to work with her again. Thanks Molly!!

Sent on 09/16/2010

Nikki · Married on 11/10/2007

Molly was absolutely awesome! I was nervous going into it since sneaking around my husbands back is something I am bad at! Our 5 year anniversary is in November and the pictures turned out so awesome I can not wait to give them to him! For someone who thinks they can not be sexy it is an extreme confidence booster! Thank you Molly for everything I would not have gone anywhere else!!

Sent on 09/28/2011

Ann · Married on 01/13/2012

Had a great time and the photos were awesome!

Sent on 02/13/2012

Rodrigo · Married on 10/13/2018

1.0

For anyone out there looking to enroll on Molly Marie Boudoir Shooting camp, DONT do it. I enroll because she is very good at convincing people to enroll but the content inside the camp its not worth even 100 dollars, Her total amount of minutes in the course are less than 104 minutes of the videos in where she appears, plus another 509 min from the other instructors thats a total of less than 10 and a half hours for which you are paying 1200 dollars, the thing is the videos are very bad, they don't show you the perspective of the photographer, when you compare this quality of product agains the other companies that are out there for example fstoppers of RGG EDU they give you profesional quality training videos, not just someone with a smartphone filming the "instructors" doing their thing without them showing you the final image, and besides those other brands give you somewhere between 10 and 15 hours of professional well made videos and their prices are like 300 dollars per course and some of them have even more time than that.

Bottom line You are paying 400% more than the other professional courses for some videos made from a smartphone not edited and when I try to contact them to cancel my subscription they told me that I loose the window of 30 days refund policy by 4 days so now I will have to pay them 1200 dollars for something that comparing to other brands its not even worth 150 dollars.......

Don´t make the same mistake I made, don't let yourself be fooled by this scam, but hey if you don't believe me enroll just be sure to cancel your account before the 30 days....

Sent on 03/19/2018