Madison, WI 53711 Map · Phone number

About Molly Jo Collection

He put a ring on it! Now comes the planning, the checklists, and finding the perfect vendors to pull your vision together. If you are interested in my photography, I can only assume that you are interested in those real moments; the way he looks at you as you walk down that aisle, your big belly laugh when your maid of honor jokes about something only the two of you understand. I live for these moments, to capture those perfect seconds so when you sift through your wedding photo collection, you feel like you are placed right back into that day, to how the sunlight feels on your face to the sound of the music playing and the energy it brings. I want your grandchildren to someday find your photo album in a dusty drawer and think how beautiful and handsome you both looked. These are my wishes for your wedding day, I can't wait to hear about yours!

Lover of: Floral crowns, unique details, lace rimmed veils, brimmed hats, the outdoors, bouquets that are organic in shape, the look of film all things eclectic.

• Kas G Photography

Molly Jo Collection 5
  • Katelyn

Katelyn Doering · Getting married on 07/10/2021

Beyond Our Expectations.

Sometimes life gives you the most wonderful heart-melting moments. One of those moments happened the day my family and I were blessed enough to sit behind the lens of Molly Jo. As if Molly’s personality wasn’t endearing enough, her photographs were and are nothing short of amazing.
    Since our baby boy turned two years old, my husband and I decided it was way over due to finally get our first set of family photos. Molly not only made this process easy, she made it fun. Our son Owen fell in love with Molly almost as quick as we did.
    If you are looking for an outstanding photographer to freeze some of your most precious moments, please do yourself a favor and seek out Molly. You will not be disappointed in her gorgeously timeless photos. However, I must warn you, after viewing your photos from Molly your heart may turn into a complete puddle, for DAYS. Mine is still mush as I am SWOONING over our family photos.
    Our family can never repay you Molly for the beautiful photos. Your time and talents are appreciated more than you may ever realize. Thank you a million for being nothing short of fabulous and for exceeding our expectations. We will forever think of you when viewing our photos and will never forget how beautiful you made us feel.
    Thank you again, and we look forward to sharing more precious life moments with you.

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Meghan

Meghan Herbst · Married on 11/02/2019

Molly is Amazing

We had a last minute photography crisis and needed to find a new photographer (within a weeks of our wedding) and Molly was the best decision we made during the entire planning process!! She was so flexible on exactly what we needed for the day of and had such a good spirit, even during the cold snowy day we had! I also loved she had a little questionnaire to fill out with any requests and made sure that before the day was over that she got those wanted photos. I absolutely would recommend her 110% or any type of photo needs!!

Sent on 11/03/2019
  • Luiza

Luiza Kerstenetzky · Married on 10/18/2019

Spectacular

Molly is truly an artist. From working together on our engagement shoot through the wedding day, she was nothing short of amazing. She captures emotion like I've never seen before. The raw candid shots she captured on our wedding day bring tears of joy to my eyes and I relive our wedding day every time I look at them! Molly is so personable I felt like I've known her for years, which made us both much more comfortable in front of the camera. Molly is extremely talented and I couldn't recommend her more :-) Let the pictures do the talking!

Sent on 12/15/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Molly Jo Collection FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3,100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3600
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums