About Moline Kronberg

Drycleaners of distinction since 1911

A bride's wedding gown is more than a beautiful garment - it's a lifetime memory. That is why we at Moline Kronberg care about preparing and preserving these precious gowns, and why we are a world renowned for bridal gown cleaning and restoration.

Full analyses of all aspects of the gown are made, and the use of specific formulas and processes are deployed for the safe removal of all stains. All bridal gowns receive specialized attention and only hand finishing.

Moline Kronberg also places bridal gowns in a Museum Quality™ archival chamber for long-term storage, the same archival chest used by The Smithsonian Institutes, which is done in conjunction with our meticulous cleaning process to maintain the gown's integrity and to minimize oxidation and permanent damage.

Categories: Wedding Dress

Cleaning (2)
Preservation (2)
Bridesmaids (1)
Alterations (1)

I came to Moline-Kronberg Cleaners to get my wedding dress cleaned and preserved and I am 100% satisfied with their work! From the minute I stepped into the business I was impressed with the level of customer service and attention to detail. The staff is super friendly and ready to help! My dress was very dirty at the bottom and a couple of buttons fell off. They took about 3 weeks to get the job done but the results were beyond anything I could have imagined! When I arrived to the store for pick up, the staff even knew me by my first name and that really added a nice personal touch. They secured my dress in a preservation box and opened it in front of me when I came for pick up so that I could inspect the dress. My dress looked just like new, it was super clean, the buttons were sewed on and they even included gloves in the packaging that they recommend that I put on whenever I want to try on my dress. The price was very reasonable for the work that was done. I compared prices with many different cleaners and this was well in range.

I highly recommend! I will definitely be using them for all my dry cleaning needs!

Profile Picture Erindira, 5/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

As soon as I walked in I was greeted by one of the owners (Patricia) with a huge smile and knew this was going to be the place for me. Her attention to detail in my gown was incredible. She went over every step in terms of how the stains on every part of my gown would be taken care. She then explained the preservation process and how they store it in a museum style box that keeps it safe. I was a bit of a bridezilla overall and asked many questions and was responded to with no attitude what so ever. She completely understood my anxiousness. I can’t thank her enough for making my experience pleasant and worry free.

Profile Picture User6934256, 1+ year ago, 1 Review