Mobile Beats

Baton Rouge, LA View map Visit website
$400 Most Popular Price

$400 Most Popular Price

This is a self owned and operated business, so you get our complete attention and you are not just handed off to some employee. We have been in business for 14 years, but have 25 plus years in experience. We can do any type or size wedding. No extra or hidden fees. Karaoke and lighting packages are available as well, both at additional charge. We have a wide range of all music ranging from the 40’s to today’s hits. All music is radio edit, we never play anything vulgar, unless the customer request it.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$400

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$400

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$100

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Uplighting

Pricing

Mobile Beats Price Rates

Team

Chris
Chris
Owner

Hi my name is Chris and i am the owner of Mobile Beats. I started Djing at 16 as a hobby and to have fun with my friends. After almost 30 years of djing i have learned a lot and know what music makes people happy. My hobbies include working on cars, listening to music to keep with the latest trends, but also to discover old classics, but spending time with my friends and family is the most important. I know how stressful planning a wedding can be and everyday leading up to the big day is even more stressful. That's why i try to make booking with me and selecting music one of the easier task. Thank you and I look forward to working with you on your Big Day!

Baton Rouge Baton Rouge, LA, 70801
(985) 634-0514
Location of (Mobile Beats)

Other vendors in New Orleans for your wedding