Clinton, Clinton, TN 37716 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About M&M Photography

M&M Photography is a wedding photography service located in Clinton, Tennessee. Owner and photographer Mary McGown began her photography journey in 2014 and has since been serving the Knoxville, Clinton, and surrounding counties. Mary first chose to get into photography when she realized how fast time flies by. Passionate about people and making a difference in this world, she is always looking to document milestones and living in the moment with her camera.

M&M Photography creates photos that are contemporary, natural, traditional, and vintage. Mary’s goal as a photographer and business owner is to continue to grow and develop her dream. Wedding photography services offered include the following:

• Additional hours

M&M Photography 7
  • Permelia

Permelia Harrell · Married on 11/11/2018

Wedding photographer

I heard about Mary through a friend! I contacted her that night and she got right back to me and even stayed up late answering my crazy questions! She just made me feel sure about her right from the get go! And when the big day came she did not disappoint! She also did an engagement session for us. It’s like she knew my style without even really knowing me! After the wedding I was so worried because it’s such a blur! I kept thinking I forgot to tell her certain things but she remembered everything I asked for and more! The day she sent me my pictures was like reliving my wedding day! She also had her assistant Erica with her which I paid extra for Erica to coordinate. I highly recommend this option if it’s still available! Especially if you don’t have a coordinator! Do not rely on the venue! I am so grateful I had this option because I didn’t think I would really need it but I went for it anyway! Between the 2 of them they were on it and literally saved my wedding! If you go with Mary you won’t have to stress one bit about your pictures! She has the eye for sure and captured every moment so perfectly! Also listen to her she knows what she is talking about!

Sent on 01/25/2019

M&M Photography's reply:

Permelia!! You have just made my entire day!! I was currently sobbing reading this review! It just blesses my heart knowing that I can do this for my brides!! And yes, Erika is amazing!!! Everyone needs to use Erika for coordination!! ❤️

Kelsey Ruffner · Married on 10/20/2018

perfect day!

Mary was great to work with! She made it so much fun and natural while trying to take pictures! she also doubled as a makeup artist because I had a malfunctions. she’s there to help do it all to make your day the best!!

Sent on 01/25/2019

M&M Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Kelsey! I’m glad that we could be there to make your day special! Thank you for trusting me to capture your day! I’m glad I have (some) makeup skills lol!

M&M Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Canvas, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural, Traditional, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Canvas, Digital Files

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• M&M Photography 1
    September 2019 Wedding

Last Minute OPENING!!!!
    Message me to see if your September 2019 date is available! if your date is open, you can receive a $250 discount!!!

• Clinton Clinton, TN, 37716 See on map
    (865) 705-7167 (Phone number)