4419 South Main Street, Acworth, GA 30101 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos

About Mkpartygirlnikki

Thanks in advance for considering me in the planning of your dream wedding! At this point you've searched through Pinterest, watched dozens of YouTube videos, and have saved quite a few pictures that capture your vision of the big day. I'm here to help you capture that vision at your most beautiful with hair and makeup.

My first consultation is always FREE. I highly recommend this be done 3 to 4 months before the wedding date. We can do it at Salon 320 or video chat. We will discuss your vision, exchange any pictures, go over pricing for the services you want (You are not required to do both hair and makeup with me.), and do foundation matching if we are meeting in person. You are not required to book or buy at this appointment.

The follow-up appointment will be your trial run/booking fee. This appointment should be held at least 2 months before your wedding. We will experiment with makeup looks and hair designs for your wedding day. You're encouraged to bring your veil or hair accessories, extentions, and jewelry. The fee for this appointment is $40 for 2 hours. You will be given your contract at this time.

I work on location and in the salon on the day of the wedding.

I am experienced with working on the fairest of ivory skin to the deepest bronze skin. I work with Type 1 hair to Type 4C hair (see the hair type classification chart). Pricing is customized based on your needs and expectations. Things that affect pricing are complexity of style, length of hair, texture of hair, and any required prep work for your hair style; and whether your makeup is classified as Natural Face, Full Face or Full Face Glamour.

I can't wait to meet you!

Mkpartygirlnikki FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Relaxer, Haircuts, Keratin, Perm, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Waxing

• 4419 South Main Street Acworth, GA, 30101 See on map
    (Phone number)
  • 3103 Cobb Parkway suite 108 Kennesaw, GA, 30152 See on map
    +17708758296 (Phone number)
    Consultation and Trial Run Hours Monday and Tuesday - by appointment only Wednesday -Friday 10am -7pm Text messages are always invited and get the quickest response.