MJ Christensen

• Moissanite Co.
  • Arvino Online
  • Arvino Jewelry

2 Reviews for MJ Christensen

I absolutely love my ring from MJ Christensen. My fiancé went in and dealt with Adam Hawkins, who was incredibly courteous and helpful. They had been communicating back and forth for a few weeks discussing what it was he wanted for me, and Adam had it all sent in and ready for him when he got there. My fiancé chose a stone and a band and Adam had it set, sized, cleaned, and ready less than 24 hours later. It was absolutely perfect and we both appreciated everything that was done so much!

Sent on 06/03/2015
  • Crista

Crista · Married on 08/13/2011

MJ Christensen has a reputation of excellent service in Las Vegas, and from our experience you definitely get what you pay for. I wanted a unique engagement ring and had admired gemstone engagment rings in the past. My fiance experienced difficulty with every other jeweler in town who all tried to convince him that I would want a diamond, not a sapphire. There were even jewelers who refused to put a sapphire in an engagement setting. Dave at MJ Christensen never one tried to convince him otherwise and set out to find the right ring and showed him a selection of loose sapphires that they would mount in the setting. We had two custom bands made to match and the experience and the ring were both amazing! I would reccommend MJ Christensen for all jewelry, but especially their custom & engagment work!

Sent on 09/12/2011

• 1300 E. Sunset Rd. Henderson, 89014 See on map
    Location of (MJ Christensen)