Mitchell's Jewelry

Norman, OK View map

Mitchell's Jewelry is a family-owned jewelry store located at 2201 West Main Street in Norman. We have been providing fine jewelry, custom design and quality repair work since 1981.

Mitchell's Jewelry has direct access to the world's finest Antwerp diamond suppliers as this area's exclusive Master Independent Jewelers Organization (IJO) Jeweler. Our twice annual buying trips to the diamond rooms of Antwerp, Belgium, gives us a unique opportunity to examine huge inventories of exquisitely cut diamonds to find the very best selections for our customers. Mitchell's Jewelry has diamonds to fit your occasion, taste and budget.

We carry a tremendous selection of engagement rings and wedding bands including TACORI, VERRAGIO and BENCHMARK. Custom design is one of our most loved options and it's our goal to create the ring of your dreams. We are indeed, Where Oklahoma Gets Engaged!

Which of the following services do you offer?

Appraisal
Ring Sizing
Shipping
Stone Upgrades
Warranties

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Custom Accessories
Designer Wedding Bands
Handcrafted
Loose Diamonds
Ring Setting

What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?

3-4 weeks
5-6 weeks

Julie Married on 09/15/2018
    My fiancé got my ring custom made for me here! The ring is absolutely beautiful and I could not have asked for anything better! Their diamonds are beautiful and they create the most stunning rings!
    Taylor Married on 05/28/2017
    Every individual we interacted with was very helpful. We looked at over a dozen different options until we found the perfect ring. Of all the stores we visited, Mitchell's was most willing to help us find exactly what we wanted and work with our budget. I highly recommend!
    Rachel Married on 10/12/2014
    They helped my husband pick the perfect ring to propose to me. After that, we picked out wedding bands at Mitchell's as well. They always remembered us when we came in, and everyone we spoke with had a smile on their face. We've always felt nothing but welcome whenever we stop in!

Mitchell's Jewelry's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are honored you have chosen us to be part of such an important time and wish you a life full of love and happiness!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Michelle's Destinations Unlimited Michelle's Destinations Unlimited Travel Agents

Great service and great people! They have been able to do things other jewelers couldn't, like one of my clients antique wedding ring that needed repairs - they took great care of it and my bride was very happy!

2201 West Main Street Norman, 73069

9am to 6pm Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm Saturday Available by appointment as well Extended hours in December
Location of (Mitchell's Jewelry)

Other vendors in Oklahoma City for your wedding