Mitchell's Jewelry Reviews

11 | Norman, OK

11 Reviews for Mitchell's Jewelry

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

julie · Married on 09/15/2018

My fiancé got my ring custom made for me here! The ring is absolutely beautiful and I could not have asked for anything better! Their diamonds are beautiful and they create the most stunning rings!

Sent on 04/28/2017

Taylor · Married on 05/28/2017

Every individual we interacted with was very helpful. We looked at over a dozen different options until we found the perfect ring. Of all the stores we visited, Mitchell's was most willing to help us find exactly what we wanted and work with our budget. I highly recommend!

Sent on 12/02/2016

Rachel · Married on 10/12/2014

They helped my husband pick the perfect ring to propose to me. After that, we picked out wedding bands at Mitchell's as well. They always remembered us when we came in, and everyone we spoke with had a smile on their face. We've always felt nothing but welcome whenever we stop in!

Sent on 10/19/2014

Mitchell's Jewelry's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are honored you have chosen us to be part of such an important time and wish you a life full of love and happiness!

Jacqui · Married on 02/14/2010

My ring that my now husband picked out is so gorgeous! They sell really magnificent jewelry! Most def recommend this place

Sent on 03/09/2010

Beki · Married on 08/22/2009

Mitchell's jewelry is wonderful. If you want to buy beautiful jewelry go to Mitchell's and ask for Andrew Carruth. He was so knowledgeable and helpful.

Sent on 09/02/2009
  • O

Stephanie · Married on 08/08/2008

Mitchell's is the best place to find your ring. My now husband designed my ring and did an exceptional job. The manager is a long time friend of my husband and I's. Everyone needs to get their ring from Mitchell's. They have great employees and the best jewelry.

Sent on 09/01/2008

Sarah · Married on 06/16/2007

This jeweler is truly a diamond in the rough. In a world inundated with Zale's and other shopping mall jewelry mills, Mitchell's gives you personal service. My fiancee settled on Mitchell's because they were by far the most polite and cordial of the jewelry stores in the area. With his purchase of a ring set (at a discount because he was a teacher!), we also received chocolates, and a wedding gift to International Pantry. Also, I purchased his ring there and they were nothing but polite and professional. My husband even picked out a pair of pearl stud earrings to give me as a wedding gift. I love my jewelry and so does my husband. Plus, Cassandra still remembers us both when we go in to have our rings cleaned!

Sent on 02/02/2008

Megan · Married on 08/09/2006

Mine and my husbands rings are beautiful! The price was great and they helped us pick exactly what we want. They made it very easy for us to pick our rings.

Sent on 07/23/2008

Heather · Married on 05/23/2009

I love my ring! It is original and beautiful. Truly unique. Nancy at Mitchell's is wonderful. What a wonderful place to have in Norman.

Sent on 05/25/2009
  • Dennis and Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/20/2018

When I first stepped in, I was a little overwhelmed. Everything was beautiful and looked very expensive. Nancy had came up to help us, and she was amazing! When I told her I didn't like things too flashy with alot of bling, she didn't even blink an eye or treat me any differently. After showing me several rings, she quickly noticed that they didn't have what fit me in their showroom and offered a custom design. I figured it was atleast worth inquiring and we took designs I liked from different rings to combine as one ring. To my surprise, it wasn't expensive at all! I have a ring custom tailored to my liking and I love it! Don't regret my decision at all and felt like a movie star while I was there...even though I didn't have that movie star budget.

Sent on 08/05/2017

Shelby · Married on 09/13/2014

3.5
      3.0
      3.5

After having to be without my newly purchased engagement ring for about a month due to it being customized.... I am happy to say I finally have the ring of my dreams!' It is beyond beautiful!! We went thru a few hiccups, but are defiantly being taken care of now. They truly care about their customers! Thank you Mitchell Newton for making things right!

Sent on 01/03/2014