2844 W. Wilshire Blvd, Oklahoma City, OK 73116 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 22

About Mitchener Farrand

Home of the ForeverAfter Diamond. 81 facet diamond with a striking eight-point star in its heart. Full service, fine jewlery store specializing in diamonds. Full repair shop, custom work and fine jewelry.

Follow Mitchener Farrand on

• Videos 1

7 Reviews for Mitchener Farrand

• Tracia

Tracia Renz · Married on 06/01/2019

You don't need to go anywhere else

We had a wonderful experience working with Jalaina (sp??) they were attentive and tookc are of us perfectly and in a timely manner. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Kylie · Married on 11/11/2017

Mitchner Farrand is the only jewelry store in Oklahoma that my fiancé and I will be buying from. Their selection, customer service, and inpecible professionalism far exceed any other store we’ve visited.

Sent on 10/17/2017

Jonathan · Married on 09/16/2017

My experience with Mitchener Farrand is what made shopping for the perfect ring easy. I visited almost every jeweler in the Oklahoma City area and even looked at some online retailers before deciding. Their customer service is absolutely amazing which is what really set them apart from the other retailers. I discovered that you can honestly find the desired stone and get a custom band anywhere, but everyone here made me feel comfortable and confident with my purchase. They educated me about stones like many other retailers but also took the time to assist me in figuring out the traits that mattered most to me. I will continue to use their services for any other small and large jewelry purchases for years to come.

Sent on 07/01/2017

Mitchener Farrand's reply:

Thank you Jonathan! The engagement ring purchase is one of the biggest decisions you'll make in this important stage in your life. We take this very seriously and feel it is our job to educate you and make the experience easy and fun! We look forward to working with you again in the future! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Award

Mitchener Farrand FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Cleaning, Payment Plans, Ring Sizing, Stone Upgrades, Warranties
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands, Handcrafted, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 1-2 weeks, 3-4 weeks

• 2844 W. Wilshire Blvd Oklahoma City, 73116 See on map