Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV 89117 Map Phone number Visit website
Most Popular Price $600
Availability Check your date

About MistyBay Photography

MistyBay Photography can photograph your wedding at your wedding venue, or take pictures along the strip, after your chapel wedding. Maybe your looking for a scenic bohemian style wedding. If so, MistyBay can meet you at a scenic location of your choice like Lake Mead, Valley of Fire, or Red Rock canyon. Nevada is full of beautiful nature locations.

With 20 years of serving bridal couples, we are flexable and fun to work with. Give us a call with your ideas, lets brain storm together and make your Fairy Tale wedding Magical!

• Venue Wedding Photography
  • Las Vegas Strip Photography
  • Scenic Location wedding photography
  • Own all digital images w/ Printing rights
  • Hard Cover Wedding Look Book
  • Mobile Makeup and Hair services

We look forward to hearing from you!

Follow MistyBay Photography on

MistyBay Photography 4
  • Anna

Anna Rusinowski 路 Getting married on 07/04/2020

Valley of Fire & Venetian Engagement

Tammy was so professional, artistic and thoughtful! She does make up also-so ladies this is the perfect marriage!

She can get you looking stunning and then organize a very special photoshoot whereever your heart desires! She is great Vegas talent!

Made us feel comfortable in the backdrop of the Valley of Fire and created a fantasy fairytale engagement shot at the Venetian!

Did you see the convertible shot! 馃摳

Big Thanks Tammy for capturing a proud and beautiful moment between us!

Love, Anna and Tarman

Sent on 01/07/2019
    MistyBay Photography 5
    MistyBay Photography 6
    MistyBay Photography 7
    MistyBay Photography 8

Nikki Morris 路 Married on 02/25/2019

Just hire her! You won't be disappointed....

I chose Misty Bay Photography initially because of all of the vendors I requested information from, she was the ONLY one who personally reached out. I got some emails offering to have me contact them further for more information. But she called me on the phone. I instantly felt connected with her. We talked for about an hour going over my ideas, and she was amazing! She helped me with more than photography. She helped me find the location in which we got married, she was so easy to talk to and very professional. She also offers hair and make up.... BONUS! She promptly sent me links to view her work...photgraphy as well as hair and make up that she has done. She kept in contact up until the wedding as questions I had popped up. On the wedding day, we had a huge issue with something that was a huge part of our wedding, and it definitely interfered with our schedule. She was beyond accomodating to still make sure she caught all of the important moments, as well as helping with the problem that arose, which she certainly did not have to do. She made our day, she far exceeded any expectation we had. Our experience could not possibly have been better with her. I would hire her over and over again.

Sent on 03/12/2019

Award

MistyBay Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural, Photojournalism, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Las Vegas Las Vegas, NV, 89117 See on map