Mission BBQ

Columbia, MD View map

Our Story

MISSION BBQ opened its doors for business on September 11, 2011.

Ten years after our world changed forever, in some small way we wanted to change it back.

As the founders of MISSION BBQ, we strive every day to remind everyone what makes our country great鈥攊ts heroes.

Who are we? Two friends passionate about superior BBQ, patriotic for our country, and who believe in running a business with meaning and purpose.

We believe there is nothing more American than BBQ. And nobody more American than the brave men and women who have sworn to protect and serve our communities and our country. We do what we do for the love of our soldiers, firefighters, police officers, first responders鈥攁ll our loved ones in service.

We set across this great land from Texas to Kansas City, the Carolinas to St. Louis...to discover the secrets of great BBQ.

Every day we strive to serve you authentic BBQ made from the freshest, most delectable ingredients, and serve it to you in a patriotic dining room filled with tributes to those who鈥檝e made our country great, given to us by the people who earned them. Stop by at lunchtime, and you might catch us during our daily salute to the Stars and Stripes.

We don't do any of this because we have to. It's because we want to.

At Mission BBQ, we are proudly serving those who serve. Come help us complete our mission.

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.8 out of 5 rating
    4.8 out of 5 rating

• Erika
    Erika Q. Married on 09/30/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great Wedding Food- Amazing Value!!

Mission BBQ provided the food for my 60-person wedding in late Sep 2022. We got the 60 Heavy Party Pack (meant for 90 servings). In hindsight, it was a bit too much food - we had PLENTY of leftovers, but better safe than sorry! I believe if we got the regular 60-person, it would not have been enough food and I think any heavy eaters we had were balanced with under-eaters. The meats were delicious - pulled pork, pulled chicken, and brisket. I really liked that MBBQ had a variety of sides - mashed potatoes, cornbread, dinner rolls, salad, green beans (without bacon) and mac & cheese. The green beans honestly tasted canned but everything else was great. I would recommend MBBQ for your wedding- the staff were so great and professional, the food was delicious, and the price was right!
  • Megan
    Megan Married on 04/23/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best Wedding Food Experience Ever!

Wedding food has never been a fave of mine (typically dry, un-flavorful), and after attending an onslaught of new and postponed COVID weddings over the past year, my husband and I decided we wanted our guests to actually ENJOY the food at our wedding. As soon as we saw Mission BBQ was an approved caterer for our venue, we knew what to do. We originally worked with Sunny, who was so helpful answering any and all questions both via email and phone, and sending over a proposal super quick! When Sunny moved to a different position at Mission, she made sure to introduce us to our new point of contact, Kathryn, who was just as amazing to work with! Kathryn attending the final walk through at our venue and took detailed notes (even reminding me of some of the things we had discussed when I had my final review with her the week before our wedding). Mission BBQ provided full service catering (setup of ceremony and reception tables and chairs, buffet service, cleanup, etc.) and were absolutely amazing. We received so many compliments on how good the food was and how seamless everything went! I'm hoping our friends took note and we'll get to enjoy Mission at some of the weddings we attend in the future :)
  • Helena
    Helena F. Married on 10/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

It was an amazing experience

Mission BBQ and our venue (The Winery at Bull Run) was THE BEST decision for the wedding day. The food was delicious, they were really easy to work with and their staff was super friendly. I would definitely do this again.
  • illustration stars

12 photos 路 09/08/2018
Ryan & Katie
35 photos 路 05/05/2018

6270 Columbia Crossing Cir Columbia, 21045
Location of (Mission BBQ)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding