Hammond, Louisiana, Hammond, LA 70401 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Miss Meow Studios

Miss Meow Studios is a professional wedding photography company located in Hammond, Louisiana. Even though this photographer is located in Louisiana, she is willing and able to travel to any destination. Vanessa, lead photographer and owner, specializes in wedding and portrait photography. She is passionate about capturing all of the meaningful, fun, and crazy moments that happen at a wedding, because it is through these images you will get to relive your favorite day. Your wedding experience is Vanessa’s top priority. She will work tirelessly to ensure you have an awesome wedding day.

Miss Meow Studios offers packages that are customized to each couple's needs. If the price she offers is out of your budget, Vanessa is willing to work with you. In addition to photography, she also offers makeup services. Vanessa offers the following wedding photography services:

• Additional hours

Miss Meow Studios 6
Miss Meow Studios 7
  • Krista

Krista Wiese · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Beyond pleased with our experience!

When I was searching online for a photographer to take my engagement photos, Vanessa's photos stood out to me immediately. The couples in her photos seemed so natural, their happiness genuine, and their unique personalities accentuated. I could tell from looking at her photos that Vanessa had a gift for capturing the true beauty of moments and relationships. I was beyond excited when she agreed to take me and my fiance's engagement photos despite several complications on our end. In fact, Vanessa went above and beyond to ensure that my fiance and I got what we wanted out of our session with her. Leading up to our photo session, Vanessa kept in regular contact with me. As someone who worries about everything, her quick and dependable responses to questions and concerns was much appreciated. Not only was she professional with her communication, but she expressed genuine excitement about meeting and working with us. By the time I actually did meet her, it felt like we were already friends. Prior to taking our photos, Vanessa (who actually used to be a makeup artist) did my hair and makeup. She did an incredible job of it and saved me the hassle and stress of having to find an additional vendor or doing it myself. Not to mention, having the time to talk to her and get to know her before the shoot made me and my fiance feel much more relaxed around her during the shoot. In fact, my fiance and I ended up actually enjoying the photo shoot. Vanessa clearly knew what she was doing and was very familiar with the area (the French Quarter of New Orleans). She knew exactly what spots to go for photos so there was no wandering and we maximized the hour of time we paid for, and she knew exactly how to direct us for poses so that we looked natural in our photos. As two people who are generally very camera shy, her confidence, knowledge, and friendliness was extremely appreciated. One thing I was very pleased with was that Vanessa had a sneak peak of our photos ready for us that very night. She had the rest of the photos ready about three weeks later. My fiance and I are incredibly pleased with each and every photo and they've garnered endless compliments from family and friends. In summary, I highly, highly recommend Vanessa as a photographer. She's not only an amazing photographer, but a kind and caring person who will go above and beyond to ensure you are pleased with your photo session.

Sent on 07/12/2019
    Miss Meow Studios 8
    Miss Meow Studios 9
    Miss Meow Studios 10

Jessica Englade · Married on 03/16/2019

Picture Perfect!

Vanessa photographed my wedding last night and she was so patient, kind, and personable. My wife and I also had her shoot our engagement session and Vanessa is just SO talented. If you are camera shy but want to capture the moment she will definitely make you feel comfortable and get you to enjoy yourself! We searched and searched for photographers and are SO glad we came across Miss Meow Studios. We contacted a few other photographers, but when we got in contact with Vanessa we absolutely loved her personality and she just seemed like she would be so fun! We would definitely recommend Miss Meow Studios if you are looking for great pictures and a good time while taking them!

Sent on 03/17/2019

Award

Miss Meow Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Hammond, Louisiana Hammond, Louisiana, 70401 See on map