Mina Komini

Athens, GR View map

Mina Komini is a talented wedding beauty stylist based out of Athens in Greece. Mina Komini loves makeup, and she loves creating unique bridal looks. She gets excited every time she meets a new bride and discovers how she wants to be glammed up for her big day. Each look that Mina creates is unique to the clients, meaning she’ll use their natural beauty and their own vision to make their dream look a reality. No matter what kind of style you’re going for, Mina Komini can make it a beautiful reality.

Mina Komini can accommodate up to 10 clients at once, providing services for both brides and bridesmaids. Some of the professional beauty services that she offers include:

• Contour makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Consultations

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$300

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$80

$70

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation
Gratuity

What beauty services do you offer?

Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes

• Y
    Yana S. Married on 10/06/2019

Simply the best!!!

So glad I found Mina! I was looking for a natural, fresh-looking bridal make-up that would emphasize my face's strong features and hide imperfections. I got exactly what I was looking for! Mina is not only a high-quality professional, but also has a very fine taste and could feel what would fit me best. It was also very helpful that she speaks perfect English, so we had absolutely no language barrier. I highly recommend Mina to all women who want to look gorgeous on their special day!!!
    Alexandra V. Married on 09/07/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Mina is an excellent professional! A master at her field! My wedding make up was everything I ever dreamed it would be! I recommend her without any hesitation!!

Mina Komini's reply:

Thank you Alexandra! I love doing make up for beautiful kind and positive brides. Thank you for choosing me.
  • Marina
    Marina Married on 08/25/2019

Amazing makeup artist

Mina is very talented! I loved my bridal makeup, it was supernatural and last all night long! My bridesmaids were also very satisfied with her work, they all look stunning! She was super professional. Sometimes having a lot of people around can be stressful, but she really helped me to keep calm! I highly recommend her! Thank you so much Mina!

Mina Komini's reply:

Marina it was my pleasure working with you!
    It's always nice working with kind and confident people. You were a stunning bride. I wish you all the best!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

"Wedding In Greece" | Destination Wedding planning experts Wedding Planners

We have work with Mina Komini at a big number of destination weddings all over Greece. We are impressed by her beauty services and the finished result of her makeup! Reliability and professionalism is everything. Feeling comfortable with your own makeup artist and not worrying is something that stands out. Highly recommended to everyone looking for a professional makeup artist in Greece!!

CP SOFIKITIS CP SOFIKITIS Wedding Photographers

Make up artist is among the very important vendors of a wedding and Mina is absolutely a top end choice for the big day. She is an excellent professional and at the same time you may think that you have know her for ever! Highly recommended!

Athens Athens, GR, GR 0000Z
30-6945765655
Location of (Mina Komini)

Other vendors in Greece for your wedding