Mike Lewis Photography

Riverside, CA View map
$2,100 Most Popular Price

$2,100 Most Popular Price

Im Mike, a wedding photographer. But truth be told, that title is such a small part of who I am. Im a dad, husband and brother (oldest of seven). Im a believer in Jesus Christ and his salvation. Im a geek and therefore a gamer. I love to go scuba diving in Laguna, hiking, camping just about anywhere, gardening at our Riverside home (yes I have things growing!) I really enjoy working outside, which is why I love my job as a photographer. Every week I'm shooting at some new and cool location. I've even been lucky enough to join couples at their weddings in Hawaii and Jamaica! Im totally blessed to be able to shoot weddings, but really, its so much more than just taking pictures. Ive shot enough weddings to know its not just a ceremony to bring two lives together. Its the uniting of souls. Wedding pictures are so much more than just images we post on facebook or hang on the wall. Its about the essence of life and love. It's all about these special moments that happen in just a split second. I believe pictures should be a feeling, an expression of a couples love for each other, wrapped in a pretty package of emotion on your wedding day. A single picture can tell your love story. So whats your story? Maybe you're not sure and thats ok. Let me help you discover that story like I've helped so many others.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Albums
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,100

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Engagement Shoot
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Negatives

• Sandy
    Sandy Married on 11/03/2018

Very Comfortable to Work With

We love Mike. He is very professional and after talking to him for 5 minutes, I felt like I’ve known him for years. He was extremely flexible with our schedule and took BEAUTIFUL engagement photos. I’m so excited to see what our wedding pictures look like. His pricings are very reasonable and worth every penny!!
  • Sandy
    Sandy Married on 11/03/2018

Very Comfortable to Work With

• Beverly
    Beverly O. Married on 10/27/2018

Mike has an eye for photography

Mike Lewis is an amazing photographer! We hired him for our engagement shoot and wedding! All the pictures turned out amazing! He had been to the engagement shoot location and knew exactly where to take picture but for the wedding he had never been but could pick up on the perfect picture/scenery in seconds! Not only that but Mike took pictures with such confidence and ease that it made it easy for us to be comfortable and ourselves in every photo! My husband and I are so thrilled to share all the amazing photos with our family and friends! Thank you so much Mike! You are forever our Photographer!📸

Fairview Green River Fairview Green River Country Club Weddings

Mike Lewis takes amazing photos! We are very picky with our vendors and Mike does an outstanding job!

3805 St George Pl Riverside, CA, 92504
9519058238
Location of (Mike Lewis Photography)

Mike Lewis Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Mike Lewis Photography include in the starting price?

Mike Lewis Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Mike Lewis Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Mike Lewis Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Mike Lewis Photography offer?

Mike Lewis Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Mike Lewis Photography offer?

Mike Lewis Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Slideshow

What photography materials does Mike Lewis Photography offer for wedding events?

Mike Lewis Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Negatives

What percentage of users recommend Mike Lewis Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Mike Lewis Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding