4305 Saint George Place, Riverside, CA 92504 Map · Phone number

About Mike Lewis Photography

Im Mike, a wedding photographer. But truth be told, that title is such a small part of who I am. Im a dad, husband and brother (oldest of seven). Im a believer in Jesus Christ and his salvation. Im a geek and therefore a gamer. I love to go scuba diving in Laguna, hiking, camping just about anywhere, gardening at our Riverside home (yes I have things growing!) I really enjoy working outside, which is why I love my job as a photographer. Every week I'm shooting at some new and cool location. I've even been lucky enough to join couples at their weddings in Hawaii and Jamaica! Im totally blessed to be able to shoot weddings, but really, its so much more than just taking pictures. Ive shot enough weddings to know its not just a ceremony to bring two lives together. Its the uniting of souls. Wedding pictures are so much more than just images we post on facebook or hang on the wall. Its about the essence of life and love. It's all about these special moments that happen in just a split second. I believe pictures should be a feeling, an expression of a couples love for each other, wrapped in a pretty package of emotion on your wedding day. A single picture can tell your love story. So whats your story? Maybe you're not sure and thats ok. Let me help you discover that story like I've helped so many others.

Follow Mike Lewis Photography on

11 Reviews for Mike Lewis Photography

• Sandy

Sandy · Married on 11/03/2018

Very Comfortable to Work With

We love Mike. He is very professional and after talking to him for 5 minutes, I felt like I’ve known him for years. He was extremely flexible with our schedule and took BEAUTIFUL engagement photos. I’m so excited to see what our wedding pictures look like. His pricings are very reasonable and worth every penny!!

Sent on 11/11/2018
  • Sandy

Sandy · Married on 11/03/2018

Very Comfortable to Work With

Sent on 11/11/2018
  • Beverly

Beverly Oliva-Wax · Married on 10/27/2018

Mike has an eye for photography

Mike Lewis is an amazing photographer! We hired him for our engagement shoot and wedding! All the pictures turned out amazing! He had been to the engagement shoot location and knew exactly where to take picture but for the wedding he had never been but could pick up on the perfect picture/scenery in seconds! Not only that but Mike took pictures with such confidence and ease that it made it easy for us to be comfortable and ourselves in every photo! My husband and I are so thrilled to share all the amazing photos with our family and friends! Thank you so much Mike! You are forever our Photographer!📸

Sent on 11/22/2018

Mike Lewis Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Negatives

• Fairview Green River
    Fairview Green River Country Club Weddings

Mike Lewis takes amazing photos! We are very picky with our vendors and Mike does an outstanding job!

• 4305 Saint George Place Riverside, 92504 See on map