P.O. Box 262, Johnsonburg, PA 15845 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8

About Mike Kreckel Weddings, LLC

Since 2011, Mike Kreckel has been helping couples celebrate the best day of their lives. I personally assist every couple I work with to create a unique, stress-free, and of course FUN, wedding day experience! From the grand entrance, to the last dance, if you have an idea I can make it a reality!

My goal with every wedding is to get the dance floor packed. Great weddings don't happen by accident, it is my job to make your special day one to remember! I won't make myself the center of attention, and I won't resort to cheesy gimmicks to get guests on the dance floor.

In 2017 and 2018 I was voted "Best DJ" in the Daily Press/Ridgway Record "Best of Elk County" contest. This is an amazing honor and I'm so grateful to everyone who voted for me! Please visit my website for more information about my services!

Follow Mike Kreckel Weddings, LLC on

1582732378 n 51 673794
dscf013
Mike Kreckel Weddings, LLC
The dance floor is packed!
The dance floor is packed!
Setup/Uplighting
Setup/Uplighting
From a wedding in Butler.
From a wedding in Butler.
The Fine Line, St. Mary's
The Fine Line, St. Mary's
Johnsonburg Fire Hall
Johnsonburg Fire Hall
1582732378 n 51 673794
dscf013

• Videos 1

1 Reviews for Mike Kreckel Weddings, LLC

He has been great so far. We have not had our wedding yet but he is easy to contact and has a website that tells you about his background as a DJ and what services he provides. He will do the ceremony music, lighting, and more. I love how he has a screen that hides his equipment too.

Sent on 12/10/2014

Mike Kreckel Weddings, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 600.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 700.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• P.O. Box 262 Johnsonburg, PA, 15845 See on map