Mike Kreckel Weddings, LLC

Johnsonburg, PA View map
$700 Most Popular Price

$700 Most Popular Price

Since 2011, Mike Kreckel has been helping couples celebrate the best day of their lives. I personally assist every couple I work with to create a unique, stress-free, and of course FUN, wedding day experience! From the grand entrance, to the last dance, if you have an idea I can make it a reality!

My goal with every wedding is to get the dance floor packed. Great weddings don't happen by accident, it is my job to make your special day one to remember! I won't make myself the center of attention, and I won't resort to cheesy gimmicks to get guests on the dance floor.

In 2017 and 2018 I was voted "Best DJ" in the Daily Press/Ridgway Record "Best of Elk County" contest. This is an amazing honor and I'm so grateful to everyone who voted for me! Please visit my website for more information about my services!

NOTICE: I am based out of Elk County Pennsylvania. I do charge extra for any events that are over 100 miles from Johnsonburg. This includes mileage and in some cases hotel.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$600

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$700

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$100

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Electronic
Hip Hop
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen

1 User photo

• Rob
    Rob H. Married on 09/19/2020

Kept the party going

We were so happy with our experience with Mike. He was always helpful and responsive to any questions we had. He kept our party going even when the guests were a bit reluctant to get on the dance floor but once they got out there everyone had a good time. He did an amazing job honoring music requests and making the up lighting look amazing. Would highly recommend him for your wedding and any other party needs you may have
  • User1962204 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    He has been great so far. We have not had our wedding yet but he is easy to contact and has a website that tells you about his background as a DJ and what services he provides. He will do the ceremony music, lighting, and more. I love how he has a screen that hides his equipment too.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

P.O. Box 262 Johnsonburg, PA, 15845
Location of (Mike Kreckel Weddings, LLC)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding