Mikayla Renee Photo

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,900 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,900 Most Popular Price

Hey!! I'm Mikayla and I'm an elopement and wedding photographer based in Colorado! I am inspired by nature and genuine moments. I feel most alive somewhere in the mountains and I vibe really well with couples who feel the same! Get in touch so I can learn about your vision and help plan your day!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2500.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2900.00

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

• Ryan
    Ryan W. Getting married on 12/06/2022

Mikayla is the only Choice

My Fiancé and I both wanted our photos to capture the love that we share and us having fun. Both of us are pretty camera shy and we wanted to make sure the photos did not reflect that. We chose to go with Mikayla for several reasons. For one she is incredibly thorough with her research on locations and matching those locations with our wants. She has been all over Colorado and takes stunning shots regardless of the couple. We also went with her because she was fun, super friendly, and an absolutle professional in all of our interactions prior to the session.
    Our experience matched Mikayla’s first impression. She was extremely patient and helpful (we had our families there as well). She knew how to get the most out of us to make the photographs amazing. She was super encouraging and positive. Her energy really drove the session early on. It allowed us to become comfortable and really express our relationship. If it hadn’t been for her energy I think the session would not have been what it was. Honestly, I can not recommend Mikayla more. If you are looking for outdoor and an adventurous session she is hands down the best person you could choose.
  • Tyler
    Tyler G. Getting married on 05/08/2022

Amazing Colorado Mountain Photographer!

As they say, “you will blink and the night will be over” we were not the exception. We had the most amazing wedding day, but it all went by so fast. We are so thankful to the talented Mikayla Renee for helping us keep our memories forever. As you can see in the pictures I attached to this review, Mikayla was there from the beginning through to into the dancing/party. One thing we did love was that Mikayla also did our engagement photo shoot. My wife said later on that she was legitimately so happy when she saw her arrive at our venue because it was like seeing an old friend (mind you, the only time we met Mikayla was at our engagement shoot!) In 8,000+ ft. altitude, running up and down our venue stairs to get shots of my guys and I and my wife’s bridal party getting ready, we could not have been more happy (or impressed). She really did an amazing job and we would recommend her 1000%.
    Stephen H. Getting married on 11/10/2021

Mikayla is amazing

Where to begin? For starters, I am not one to write reviews however after the most amazing experience that my wife and I had with Mikayla I felt it was only right to share her greatness with whomever may read this and possibly be on the fence about who your photographer should be. Here's
    a quick hint if you don't want to keep reading (it is Mikayla, no doubt about it). My wife found Mikayla and her breathtaking work while looking for an elopement photographer in Colorado on Instagram. Coming to Colorado from Florida naturally we reached out to numerous elopement photographers. From the jump it was evident that Mikayla was not only passionate about finding us a perfect location but I can't speak enough about her professionalism and constant communication throughout the whole process. My wife was very particular about what she wanted and Mikayla was able to scout and send her a number of gorgeous views to pick from. When our big day arrived, due to the fires we were not able to get to our first location. Without hesitation, Mikayla was able to pivot and help us choose another location. The second choice however was extremely windy on our big day and Mikayla suggested it would be best to go to the third location. This location ended up being the absolute most beautiful thing I have ever seen in nature. Mikayla made us feel comfortable the entire time she was taking pictures. Our gallery came out better than I could have ever imagined and we feel so lucky that we had Mikayla there to capture this special moment. To whoever may be reading this, I can assure you without hesitation that Mikayla is the best to ever do it. Let her make your forever moment perfect. I promise you, besides tying the knot, it'll be the best decision you make.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Colorado Colorado Springs, CO, 80927
Location of (Mikayla Renee Photo)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding