1101 nw Ballard Way, Seattle, WA 98107 Map · Phone number

About Midnight Blossom Floral Design

Midnight Blossom is a floral art studio specializing in the creative and unique use of flowers to add fantasy and magic to your wedding environment. We create bouquets, tablescapes, and wearable flower art to suit your individual personality and vision. Call to schedule your complimentary one-hour consultation in our flower studio.

• Folk Art Flowers
IMG 0277
IMG 0222

10 Reviews for Midnight Blossom Floral Design

Chloe · Married on 11/22/2014

Midnight Blossom created such beautiful arrangements for our wedding! I love supporting local businesses and am so happy I stumbled upon them! They are the sweetest family and really make it a point to understand your vision and deliver exactly that. I highly recommend them for any occasion!

Sent on 12/16/2014

Antoinette · Married on 11/01/2014

They were very easy to work with, and even adjusted things to make sure the flowers would fit within my pretty small budget. The bouquets and boutineers for the wedding party were perfect, and my bridal bouquet was above and beyond what I wanted. They added fun textures, used the perfect colors, and the flowers were so fragrant, I never wanted to put it down! I would definitely recommend them if you are looking for an easy to work with vendor for your wedding flowers.

Sent on 11/16/2014

Leah · Married on 08/24/2013

I used Midnight Blossom for my wedding and I could not have been happier. I chose them initially because they had done such an amazing job on my friend's wedding. I worked directly with Amoreena who was able and willing to work within a pretty tight budget. Even though our centerpieces and the bouquets ended up being pretty close to her minimum, they were beautiful! When I saw the bouquets for the first time, I almost cried. I know some florists prepare a mock up of the bouquets or the centerpieces, which Amoreena did not do, so I was a little apprehensive, not knowing how it all would look until day of. But it turns out there was no reason for concern. Amoreena had listened carefully to everything I wanted and looked at my Pinterest inspiration boards to create something perfectly within my vision. The flowers were natural and organic and wild and green-heavy, just like I wanted. Plus they were so unique - my guests commented they had never seen flowers like mine! I also had Amoreena do my chuppah, which with its natural wood and birch branch accents also perfectly matched the aesthetic I was going for. My rabbi told Amoreena it was the most beautiful chuppah he had ever seen. Amoreena was also very responsive and professional. When I told her after the wedding that the centerpieces had not been set on a bed of moss like we had agreed upon, she apologized for the oversight and told me she would refund the amount I paid for the moss. I also appreciated Amoreena's flexibility, making modifications to the number and size of centerpieces in the last two weeks before the wedding. I highly recommend using Midnight Blossom for your wedding or event. Oh, and their store is super cool too. I can't wait to go back and build my own terrarium!

Sent on 09/11/2013

Award

Midnight Blossom Floral Design FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Set Up

• Simply by Tamara Nicole
    Simply by Tamara Nicole Wedding Planners

Midnight Blossom is so sweet and a pleasure to work with! They want to see the bride's vision, and make sure that they have all the info they need to ensure they will create exactly what the bride wants, or better! I love working with Midnight Blossom on a wedding, I know my bride will be happy! ~Simply by Tamara Nicole~

• Rebekah Ross Platinum Weddings and Events
    Rebekah Ross Platinum Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

I recently completed a wedding event with Midnight Blossom and was blown away by the incredible arrangements and floral artwork created by Amoreena. She really goes above and beyond with her pieces, and easily flows from grand arrangements to subtle pieces in a beautiful way. I genuinely admire her philosophy and technique, and I appreciated that I got more from her than just the basic arrangements I've seen with other florists. She really puts a lot into each piece she creates, and it makes her stand out as Seattle's premier floral studio.

• 1101 nw Ballard Way Seattle, 98107 See on map