Michler's Florist, Greenhouses & Garden Design

Lexington, KY View map

Consistently voted Lexington鈥檚 favorite florist by Lexington Herald-Leader readers, Michler鈥檚 is celebrating 122 years of growing and designing wedding flowers.

As Lexington's only florist with adjoining greenhouses and a nearby farm, we incorporate exquisite local flowers in your bouquet. Year-round, you'll find us adding seasonal elements from our environment--trimming lush tropical foliage in winter, gathering flowers from the field in spring and summer, and harvesting autumn鈥檚 bountiful offerings.

We invite you to a gratis consultation with us in our historic greenhouses, where we will discuss your ideas and show you possibilities for designing your bluegrass wedding.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$250

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$125

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$125

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$300

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Modern
Romantic
Rustic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

4.8 out of 5 rating
    4.7 out of 5 rating
    Alanna S. Married on 10/20/2018

Perfect flowers!

Exactly what she wanted and perfected packed with instructions to keep them fresh and ready for the ceremony. Best florists ever!
    Mariah Married on 01/14/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    They are great to work with! My flowers were gorgeous and everything I wanted! I walked in two weeks before my wedding and they were ready to take my scattered ideas and gave me advice and ways to save money, everything turned out beautifully!
    Sarah Married on 01/02/2016
      4.5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Michler's provided bouquets and boutonnieres/corsages, centerpieces, fireplace and cake greenery. It was all delivered on time in great condition and they worked well with my venue as well as cake vendor. Knowing nothing about flowers they did an amazing job at creating something that was in my head by just giving them a list of colors, some pinterest images and talking over the themes of my wedding. Polly was so patient and pleasant to work with! She was extremely quick to respond to emails and anything I needed. The only small problem I had was when I went to pay the remaining balance and used multiple forms of payment (cash, check and card) they were visibly annoyed. However, everything worked out quickly and all methods of payment were accepted. The flowers from my bouquet were still beautiful after returning from my honeymoon 10 days later!

Michler's Florist, Greenhouses & Garden Design's reply:

Hi Sarah, thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we appreciate it. I am thrilled to hear the flowers turned out the way you wanted them and you had a good experience working with Polly. Apologies about the payment issue...we split payments all the time, and I agree that we should not act/be annoyed when taking payments. Congratulations and thanks! Robin Michler
  • illustration stars

23 photos 路 11/21/2016

417 E Maxwell St Lexington, 40508
800-450-0383

Monday-Friday 9-5 Saturday 9-2
Location of (Michler's Florist, Greenhouses & Garden Design)

Other vendors in Lexington for your wedding