A Touch of Elegance Florist

• The Milam House
  • The Bouqs Co.
  • Jeanie Gorrell Floral Design

7 Reviews for A Touch of Elegance Florist

I would give them 10 stars if I could! The flowers for our wedding were absolutely gorgeous and everyone was friendly, accommodating, patient and professional! Jill M. designed our bouquets and she created my vision to a T and better! SO happy we chose them!

Sent on 12/08/2016
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 11/15/2014

Patti is an amazing floral designer. She is so easy to work with and really cares about her work and made sure I had a chance to look over all the flowers and her arrangements a couple of days before the wedding. Everyone raved at how gorgeous the flowers were. I chose A Touch of Elegance out of the 4 florists I met with and was extremely happy with everything. Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 11/29/2014
  • Aftan

aftan · Married on 05/17/2014

Patti was amazing. Her knowledge of flowers and creativeness gave us the most beautiful centerpieces, bouquets, etc for our wedding. I couldn't have been an easy bride, considering that I changed my mind about what we wanted 3 different time, but she rolled through each change to ensure that we got exactly what we wanted. She also had us come in 2 days prior to our wedding day to make sure that we liked what she had done so that if there was anything we didn't like she would be able to change it. I loved everything she did and I would tell anyone that Patti is the way to go when it comes to flowers and keeping with your vision.

Sent on 05/25/2014

• 12123 Shelbyville Rd, Ste 104 Louisville, 40243 See on map
    8882547673 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (A Touch of Elegance Florist)