Michelle Gonzalez Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,000 Most Popular Price

Michelle Gonzalez Photography is a wedding photography business based in Miami, but travels all over Florida and the US for LOVE! She is proffessional yet a fun photographer! She truly loves photographing the way people felt, from the laughs, the happy tears, and people you hold close.

She focuses on what is most importaant to you, whether its taking a lot of photos of your guests having a great time at your reception! Or making sure to get all the special details that you’ve spent hours on planning! She truly has an eye for detail, and wants you to walk away with beautiful wedding photos, that you will hold onto for a lifetime!

Michelle Gonzalez focuses on the connection you and your love share, the people you hold close, and the details of the place you chose to say “I do”. She is here to guide you, and remember your wedding day timeline, so you don’t have too.

You can trust her to capture all those beautiful memories for you.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

High-Res Images
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,000

Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

• O
    Olivia H. Getting married on 10/22/2022

Unbelievable experience!!

Ok, ya know how you dream about how your engagement photos will look but are like “there’s no way ours turn out that good”? Well with Michelle, they turn out THAT GOOD. I can’t tell you how much I love her work and how COMFORTABLE my fiancé and I felt during our shoot. I was a little nervous but Michelle was sweet and lovely and personable. It was so easy to be ourselves and we almost forgot she was there (in a good way!). We were able to relax and have fun with it. She gave us direction when we needed it but otherwise, let us do our thing. She was prompt and made sure we used our two hours in the most productive way. Upon receiving the photos, the site was so easy to use, easy to download the album, and easy to order prints. I will be recommending Michelle to everyone I know!! Mitch and I are obsessed with the photos. Her work truly captured how in love we are with each other. Michelle, thank you from the bottom of my heart!!
  • Jessica
    Jessica G. Married on 10/05/2021

I LOVE our photos!

Michelle is absolutely GREAT! My fiance and I worked with her for our engagement photo shoot and she made our shoot so fun. We felt so comfortable with her and we honestly had such a beautiful day. My biggest concern was that my fiance is not very fond of taking photos, but I was very surprised to hear him tell me he had a lot of fun when we wrapped up. Michelle captured so many beautiful photos of us, they look like they belong in a magazine. I am so in love with them and I look at them daily.
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie T. Married on 10/01/2021

Amazing Photographer

Michelle did an amazing job in capturing our special day! I was a bit nervous because it was raining which did not let us take pictures in the planned areas. But wow! The pictures she delivered were incredible! You can feel the emotion in the pictures and the lighting was perfect. I cannot stop looking at them. They are perfect and such priceless memories. From the start she was extremely organized and had every detail down on how the day would go. I highly recommend her and I mean look at her pictures they speak for themselves!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

• Michele & Troy
    146 photos · 02/29/2020

12155 Metro Pkwy Unit #11 Fort Myers, FL, 33966
Location of (Michelle Gonzalez Photography)
9709 NW 97th Ave Miami, FL, 33178

Other vendors in Naples for your wedding