Michele Ford Floral Design

Ridgefield, CT View map Visit website

$2,500 Typical Price

Michele Ford Floral Design is a wedding and event florist based in Ridgefield, Connecticut. Owner Michele is passionate about the art of flowers and treats each arrangement's color and design with the utmost care. She and her team specialize in a variety of styles, from vintage to modern, and personalize each design to match a couple's dream aesthetic.

Michele Ford Floral Design offers one-on-one consultations, where they can collaborate with couples and customize a design plan that meets their vision. These florists can also do venue visits, ensuring that each detail fits a couple's setting. Some of the pieces that they provide include bouquets, centerpieces, flower crowns, and aisle decor. On the wedding day, Michele Ford Floral Design provides delivery, set-up, and cleanup, giving couples extra time to enjoy themselves with their loved ones.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$100

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Event Design
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Message vendor

• Eva
    Eva M. Married on 10/01/2022

Michele is amazing!

If I could give Michele Ford Floral Design a million stars, I would! I knew from the first time I spoke with Michele over the phone that she would be the perfect florist to work with for our wedding. Michele understood my vision very early on. She was so communicative throughout the planning process which I sincerely appreciated. Once we did a walk through of the venue together, she had so many additional ideas and suggestions, and was genuinely as excited as I was for the event. Fast forward to wedding day, when I saw all the floral, I was BLOWN AWAY. It was literally exactly how I had envisioned it in my mind and Michele brought it to life. Michele truly cares about her clients and takes great pride in her work, which really shows and that is why I cannot recommend Michele enough!
  • Taylor
    Taylor Married on 09/17/2022

Floral perfection!

Hiring Michele for my wedding was easily one of the best decisions I made about our big day. I explained to Michele my vision and she created florals that completely exceeded what I could have ever imagined. Her creativity and attention to detail are unmatched. Not only was her eye for design superior – she was an absolute pleasure to work with. Her communication was 10/10 and she is the type of key player you want on your team during the chaos of wedding planning. She delivered classic wedding florals with a modern twist. She has truly mastered her craft. One of my bridesmaids has booked her as well and has shared an equally positive experience. I truly cannot recommend Michele enough. Florals are such an important factor in the appearance of your big day and Michele is someone you can fully trust with that job!
  • Shannon
    Shannon C. Married on 08/14/2021

Small Florist, Bug Design

Michele was such a joy to work with! She was responsive to email, flexible about my ideas, and open to working with my vision. I am so glad we were connected by a fellow florist and were able to work with each other.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

116 Ramapoo Road Ridgefield, CT, 06877
2034514774
Location of (Michele Ford Floral Design)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding