Michael Hamerlind Photography

Lake Elmo, MN View map
$2,800 Most Popular Price

$2,800 Most Popular Price

Michael Hamerlind is a premier wedding photographer in Mount Elmo, Minnesota. Michael is a storyteller through photos that perfectly balance emotion and artistry for truly unique wedding collections. He captures your wedding as it unfolds, never missing a candid moment between you and your loved ones that you’ll want to cherish forever. Michael uses an unobtrusive, photojournalistic style to bring authenticity to your wedding collection. Chose Michael Hamerlind for a beautiful experience from beginning to end.

Michael Hamerlind offers custom wedding packages for couples of all styles and budgets. He works one on one with couples to understand their needs and vision, and create a package that includes the right services for the wedding. You’ll receive hundreds of high-resolution digital files with the option to order prints, enlargements, canvas art, and custom-made photo albums. You will receive all finished products within four to six weeks of the event.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1500.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2800

Add'l Hours
Slideshow
Toning
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Toning
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints
Save the Date

Nikki Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing Michael Hamerlind

Michael is nothing less then perfection! that is what I will tell everyone, ALWAYS! professional, kind, hardworking, punctual are just the start of his qualities as a professional photographer. His previews alone took my breath away, can only IMAGINE how much I will be stunned by the rest of them! If I could give him 20 stars, I would in a heartbeat!

Michael Hamerlind Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Nikki for your kind words. Your wedding day was so fun to capture. Hope you enjoyed your finished gallery set that I published for you last night!
    Sarah Married on 08/18/2018

Talented photographer!

Michael photographed my wedding on 8/18/18 and I couldn’t be happier with the results! He is efficient — he provided me a detailed shot list, which helped our whole wedding party be on time and in place. He has great ideas for various shots and also captures great candidates too! He’s always prompt with communication and is open to suggestions. AND— he had some previews the following day which was so fun to see! We had a great experience with MHP and will use again in the future.
    Ben Married on 04/28/2018

Our day was made perfect by Michael

Michael was an absolute blast to have on our wedding day! We are wanted our day to run as smoothly as possible and Michael made that all happen. He is patient, kind, and always willing to work with you on your day. I can't imagine having anyone else photograph our day. Michael's pictures tell the story the day my friend became my forever wife.

Michael Hamerlind Photography's reply:

Thank you Ben for your wonderful review. I loved shooting your spring wedding in River Falls, WI! Your family and friends were a joy to work with and we captured so many magical moments. Cheers!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

9624 Junco Road N. Lake Elmo, MN, 55042

24/7
Location of (Michael Hamerlind Photography)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding