4106 Rosemont Ave, Drexel Hill, PA 19026 Map · Phone number

MHP00808
anne

19 Reviews for Michael Hagan Photography

Amanda · Married on 09/21/2013

We were very pleased and satisfied with Michael Hagan's photography work on our wedding day. He kept his promise and made sure he got all of the pictures we wanted done in time for us to attend our cocktail hour. He had a lot of great ideas and we love each and every picture he took that day. He kept things flowing and made the day so much easier for us. I would definitely recommend Mike Hagan for any future weddings. Thanks again Mike!

Sent on 10/07/2013

Stephanie · Married on 09/23/2012

The moment I got engaged, well actually before it even happened and my fiance and I were talking about marriage, I knew that Michael Hagan would be the one to photograph my engagement session and wedding. His style is incredible and every picture I have seen done by him I absolutely love. Our engagement session was a blast. We had our pictures taken on 9/23/12 at Eastern State Penitentiary in Philly. I think Mike was more excited about that than we were since it was not a typical engagement session location. My fiance and I had a blast. Mike was so easy to work with. It was nice that we could joke around with him but at the same time he was extremely professional at his job. I have to say that picking which pictures I wanted printed was extremely difficult due to loving all of them. They came out incredible. I KNOW I picked the right photographer to photograph our upcoming wedding and can't wait to see how the pictures will turn out!! Reading the negative comments on here blow me away. Clearly these people have no idea how photography works. And I think if they chose someone else to photograph their big day that they would still be unhappy with the results because those pictures would not even compare to how MHP pictures turn out and that other photographer would not be as professional as MH. Thanks again, Mike :) You're the best <3

Sent on 09/26/2013

Katie · Married on 07/27/2012

Michael Hagan did a fantastic job at our wedding! We have been involved in many weddings where Michael was the photographer so it was an easy decision to have him as our own. He arrived to begin the pictures right on time and was very patient as some of the bridal party continued to get ready. Due to time restraints, we wanted the pictures at the church following our ceremony to be done quickly. We had told Michael to do what he needed to do to make that happen. And he did. He was efficient and did not mess around and it went perfectly! Our pictures taken outside (on a hot July evening!) also went quickly and smoothly and turned out beautifully! Michael Hagan does an amazing job as a photographer. He sets you up in some unique poses and has fun while doing it. It is obvious he has a passion for his profession and enjoys doing it as well.

Sent on 08/12/2012

Award

Michael Hagan Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Michael Hagan Photography 1
    10% off any package when you mention Wedding Wire
    When you contract with Michael Hagan Photography and you mention Wedding Wire, Michael will automatically take 10% off you package.

• 4106 Rosemont Ave Drexel Hill, 19026 See on map