About Michael, a St. Thomas Wedding Officiant

Effortless Beach Wedding Packages in St. Thomas

Dreaming of a simple and romantic wedding? I can help. My wedding packages are designed for couples who want a simple and romantic wedding or vow renewal. If you have planned the details, just let me know when and where to show up; or if you need a little help getting the details together, just ask. I am happy to help.

Having performed weddings in Ohio and California for 7 years and now in the Caribbean, I promise to be someone you can count on. My ceremonies are enjoyable and will fulfill your island dreams of a perfect wedding. So, whether you want to wed on a secret beach, take a helicopter ride to a deserted island, or share your vows on a sailboat, I will help you bring your dreams to life.

I began performing weddings after watching my buddy get married in Phoenix, Arizona. The Officiant at the wedding was having a blast and I struck up a conversation with him. He said that being an officiant was his dream job. At weddings, everyone is happy. The atmosphere is festive. The only stresses are ensuring everyone knows where to stand and the groom’s boutonniere stays on straight.

At the time, I was a trial attorney. I loved trial work but I realized being an officiant was the polar opposite of trial work. In a trial, the 2 sides don’t want to be there, the jury certainly doesn’t want to be there and usually the judge would rather be on a golf course. Within a few short days of returning back home to Ohio from the Arizona wedding I decided to become a licensed wedding minister. I started off doing small weddings in Ohio for family and friends on the weekends.

Soon I was traveling to California every month to perform legal services so I would often book weddings in the Los Angeles area if they corresponded with my schedule. In time, I was doing weddings almost every week in both Ohio and California. But then I was offered an attorney position with the Department of Justice of the Virgin Islands and I decided to pack up and head to the Caribbean.

For the first few years in St. Thomas, Virgin Islands I practiced law exclusively. But eventually I longed to perform weddings again. I officially started performing ceremonies again a few years ago while I maintained my position as an attorney. But eventually I decided to give my full time and attention to performing beautiful destination weddings.

Now, I spend most of my days working with brides and grooms coming to St. Thomas and St. John for their dream destination wedding. So on a typical day I’m either on the phone with one of my couples or down on a beach performing a ceremony.

I am truly blessed to now have a job where my office is the beach, and my customers are the happiest people on earth. Thank you for letting me be a part of your special day. I can’t wait to meet you!

- Island Mike

No Denomination (7)
Single Religion (2)
Vow Renewal (2)
Civil Union (1)

Micheal was great to work with. He helped us pick the right beach and recommended vendors to use. He was very professional and you can tell he loves his job. I would highly recommend him to anyone that is getting married in St. Thomas.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 1/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

After planning our wedding with Mike in May and then seeing two hurricanes devastate the island we were a little concerned about having our wedding there. Mike kept assuring us all was well. We trusted him and are very glad we did. He made the process easy because he lined up the flowers, photographer, videographer and decor. Lindquist beach was beautiful on 12/30/17 , even just a few months after the hurricanes hit. Mike suggested the vendors for the cake and our hair. The hairdressers came to our condo on Saturday morning. We would not have changed a thing. As you can see by the photos, the view was breathtaking!

Photos
Profile Picture Carol, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Michael, a St. Thomas Wedding Officiant Pricing

Michael, a St. Thomas Wedding Officiant Price Rates

Wedding Services Pricing
Typical Price
$195.00
Starting Price
$195.00
Pre-Marital Counseling Pricing
Starting Price (Per Session)
$125.00

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1430420214919 st. thomas wedding officiant

Free Hugs!

$1,050.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Book now and get a warm hug! Because there's nothing quite like an embrace to celebrate your gorgeous beach wedding. *Limit 2 per couple.
Available to the first 50000 couples
#WW946d1e6a70709c94

2 ENDORSEMENTS
What a pleasure to work with Michael! He clearly takes pride in his work, creating a meaningful experience for each couple. Officiating a destination wedding requires a different kind of expertise having to do with weather, remote location, etc. and Michael was able to keep us on schedule for the sunset ceremony. If you're looking to elope or have an intimate ceremony on the Virgin Islands, I highly recommend Michael to officiate.

Events

9715 Estate Thomas PMB #123, St Thomas, VI 00802   See On Map
340-201-6069 (phone)
Michael, a St. Thomas Wedding Officiant is a wedding Officiant from Virgin Islands servicing weddings throughout the local area, including St. Thomas, St. John, and St. Croix. Michael, a St. Thomas Wedding Officiant is a professional Officiant that has been part of the Virgin Islands wedding industry since 2009 specializing in Easy, Simple & Beautiful Virgin Islands Wedding Packages.