702 JULIET DRIVE, Mount Juliet, TN 37122 Map · Phone number

About Micah G Robinson Photography

Celebrated Nashville, TN Wedding Photography.
Serving you/your needs and saving you time are paramount parts of our job.
Creating great images and wonderful memories are one way we do this!

Portraits
Babies
Fashion
Musicians

For all you Photographic needs.

Follow Micah G Robinson Photography on

abryan082

3 Reviews for Micah G Robinson Photography

• Megan

Kate · Married on 04/18/2014

I was referred to Micah by my cousin who is also a Nashville-area photographer but couldn't make the wedding. He did an AMAZING job, above and beyond what I would ask of any photographer. Not only did he take all the shots that I requested (and they were beautiful) but he really stepped in to help with the flow of the wedding by creating a timeline of events when my wedding planner bailed at the last minute. He sent us special things like a card at Christmas time to get us excited about the big day, and even sent up strawberry's and champagne to the room after the wedding as a congratulations present. I have had bad experiences with photographers before, and Micah is hands down the best I could ask for, and the most reasonable prices I could find compared to the other photographers I looked at found on wedding wire. He will also work with you on the price/payments if you need it. You will not be disappointed with him!

Sent on 10/26/2014

Arianna · Married on 10/10/2013

MIcah is a superstar, when I think back on what really made my wedding day so special, and really the whole wedding planning/engagement process, Micah is at the very top of the list. Honestly my husband and I just really loved getting to hang out and talk with him. And the fact that he is INCREDIBLY TALENTED doesn't hurt either. I remember telling Micah that what I most wanted from my pictures was to look back on them ten years later and be reminded that we are just two silly kids super in love. I can tell you now that when I look at them that is exactly what i think of. I love Micah and I give my whole-hearted recommendation for you to BOOK HIM NOW.

Sent on 08/22/2017

Sean and · Married on 08/01/2007

Micah, you were phenomenal!! We are so thankful that God placed you in our path!! Thank you for capturing our day for us!!

Sent on 08/31/2013

Micah G Robinson Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Thank You Cards

• J'adore DJs
    J'adore DJs Wedding DJs

Micah's awesome photos speak for themselves, but he's also a great guy that you'd be happy to have around you on your wedding day!

• 702 JULIET DRIVE Mount Juliet, 37122 See on map