Micah G Robinson

Nashville, TN View map

Celebrated Nashville, TN Wedding Photography.
Serving you/your needs and saving you time are paramount parts of our job.
Creating great images and wonderful memories are one way we do this!

Portraits
Babies
Fashion
Musicians

For all you Photographic needs.

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files

Sarah B. Married on 04/10/2021

You NEED Micah!

Ok, where to start?
    Micah feels extra special to us because he shot the first wedding my now-husband and I were in together. We've seen him through the years at friends weddings and I was so thankful to have him available to shoot our special day! I think the history in that's worth noting because its obviously not just me, everybody that works with him is so grateful and loves him!
    Micah is professional, kind, creative, fun, and has such an awesome talent for documenting everything, both big and small. He's able to make you laugh and smile and talk you through getting comfortable in front of the camera. He's an amazing relationship photographer, a phenomenal groomsmen gatherer, and also happens to be a professional dip photo instructor too!
    Wedding days go by SO quickly and I knew there would be things that I wished I had paused to appreciate a bit more or that I didn't really get to see. I know Micah's vision and have seen him in action at several weddings so I knew I would be able to trust that he and his team were capturing every bit of it!
    He's also beyond extremely efficient. He knew our photo list and we knocked out all of our post-ceremony photos I wanted so quickly. That's not easy when you've got a giant family but it meant we got to join in with everyone sooner.
    Consider yourself so lucky if he's available for your day! He and his team are a blessing to be able to work with and we truly couldn't be any more grateful!
  • Megan
    Kate Married on 04/18/2014
    I was referred to Micah by my cousin who is also a Nashville-area photographer but couldn't make the wedding. He did an AMAZING job, above and beyond what I would ask of any photographer. Not only did he take all the shots that I requested (and they were beautiful) but he really stepped in to help with the flow of the wedding by creating a timeline of events when my wedding planner bailed at the last minute. He sent us special things like a card at Christmas time to get us excited about the big day, and even sent up strawberry's and champagne to the room after the wedding as a congratulations present. I have had bad experiences with photographers before, and Micah is hands down the best I could ask for, and the most reasonable prices I could find compared to the other photographers I looked at found on wedding wire. He will also work with you on the price/payments if you need it. You will not be disappointed with him!
    Arianna Married on 10/10/2013
    MIcah is a superstar, when I think back on what really made my wedding day so special, and really the whole wedding planning/engagement process, Micah is at the very top of the list. Honestly my husband and I just really loved getting to hang out and talk with him. And the fact that he is INCREDIBLY TALENTED doesn't hurt either. I remember telling Micah that what I most wanted from my pictures was to look back on them ten years later and be reminded that we are just two silly kids super in love. I can tell you now that when I look at them that is exactly what i think of. I love Micah and I give my whole-hearted recommendation for you to BOOK HIM NOW.

J'adore DJs J'adore DJs Wedding DJs

Micah's awesome photos speak for themselves, but he's also a great guy that you'd be happy to have around you on your wedding day!

702 JULIET DRIVE Nashville, TN, 37203
Location of (Micah G Robinson)

Micah G Robinson frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Micah G Robinson offer?

Micah G Robinson offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Micah G Robinson offer?

Micah G Robinson offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Micah G Robinson offer for wedding events?

Micah G Robinson offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Micah G Robinson and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Micah G Robinson is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding