145 Water Street, Quincy, Boston, MA 02169 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Miam Miam Macaronerie

Like most love stories, Miam Miam Mac’s is a traditional one. Pastry chef begins experimenting with the notorious French macaron, and falls in love at first taste. The rest, as they say, is history.

Focusing on the object of her affection, CMO and pastry chef, Jennifer Lauren Turner, is able to create an exceptionally yummy macaron experience. ‘‘All macarons, all day,’ Miam Miam Mac devotes all their love and attention to the delicate European treat. Each and every macaron is crafted from their amazing recipe and techniques. More importantly, each and every macaron is baked with love & joy.

Follow Miam Miam Macaronerie on

8880b45d97367d0a 1519680901602 mactowerglobe11
macaron stand high res

3 Reviews for Miam Miam Macaronerie

Allison · Married on 05/05/2018

Before I was even engaged I knew I wanted a Miam Miam macaron tower as the dessert centerpiece at my wedding in place of a traditional cake. I have many dietary restrictions, including gluten and fructose, and have enjoyed Miam Miam’s macarons as a rare treat for many years. Working with Jennifer and Nicole was an enjoyable and simple process and our eye-catching tower was a hit at the wedding. I was hopeful that I would be able to take home all of the leftovers, but there weren’t any left! We can’t recommend them enough!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Sarah · Married on 05/21/2016

We're so glad we got our favors for our 5/21 wedding from Miam Miam! We chose salted caramel macarons as our wedding favors because they matched our color scheme and because they were DELICIOUS. Nicole and everyone there were amazing about helping us choose the packaging, and they assembled all 100 boxes and added our ribbon and favor tags so when we picked them up, they were all done and perfect! Most of the guests ate them as soon as they got to their tables and people raved about them all night! We've been in a few times to buy more, and I know we'll be lifelong customers! :)

Sent on 06/06/2016

Nicole of Miam Miam Macaronerie was very professional, responsive, and great at answering my questions when I was thinking about ordering macarons as my wedding favors. She even dropped off samples for me at my work for me to try! Jennifer, the bakery chef, did an excellent job baking my requested flavors of matcha green tea and lemon. They were delicious! Friends were asking where I ordered my macarons, stating they usually don't like macarons but these particular ones were an exception. Very pleased with Miam Miam Macaronerie! Will definitely be ordering more in the future!

Sent on 08/17/2014

Miam Miam Macaronerie FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings? Custom, Personalized, Themed
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Printing
  • What items are available? Edible Treats
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment? 1 Week, 8-13 Days
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product? Yes
  • Is there a minimum order requirement? No
  • What is your return policy? Final Sale
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Cookies, Dessert Buffet, Pastries
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Tastings - Private
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Vegan