Metro Livery

Nashville, TN View map Visit website

Metro Livery has been providing top=notch transporation in the Middle Tennessee area for almost 20 years. If you are looking to create an on-time, stress-free event, we are the company for you. From the first phone call, you will know you are in good hands. We have an event/wedding planner on staff to watch over every detail of your special day so you don't have to think about it. The difference is in the details and Metro Livery pays attention to details! We will work with you or your wedding planner to create the perfect wedding packing to meet your specific needs.

You can reserve a simple transfer all the way up to our all-inclusive packages which include airport pickup/drop off, transportation to and from the ceremony or reception and all those group activities.Our fleet of luxury vehicles are stocked with ice and bottled water, but we can happily provide additional items such as flowers, balloons or other items upon request.

Our luxury wedding fleet consists of:

• Stretch limos
  • Luxury sedans
  • SUVs
  • Mercedes Sprinters
  • Mercedes Sprinter Limos (Roadstallions)
  • All size coach buses

Please feel free to call or email our planner, Becca, directly at becca@metrolivery.com or call 615-365-3434. She is also available on her cell at 239-285-6142. We look forward to having the opportunity to serve you and your guests.

• Woman-owned

What types of vehicles are in your fleet?

SUV Limo
Standard Limo
Stretch Limo
Sedan
Shuttle
SUV
Van

Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide?

Round Trip
One-Way Trip
Multi-Locations

Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season?

1 Hour

Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with?

Bottled Water / Ice
Red Carpet Service
Wedding Signage
2.3
    Jamie Married on 04/26/2008
    Metro Livery is Nashville’s Most Trusted ground transportation and limousine service. Metro livery’s fleet of Lincoln Town Car Sedans, Navigator SUVs and Vans provides you safety, reliability and the benefits of a private environment.

• Devin
    Devin T. Married on 11/01/2021

Complete lack of professionalism and courtesy for customers and employees.

Their older vehicles are not maintained well, they only care about turning a profit. I happened to be driving a company car when it broke down. They responded by removing me from the schedule without communicating with me at all. Even tried to UPCHARGE the client after she got stuck with me in said broken down vehicle.

After several days of calling and trying to find out what was going on, the only polite staff member in the office answered on his day off. Told me I was in trouble over the breakdown. The next day, after still ignoring me completely, they fired me via text. Enough said, go to their competitors for a better experience.
  • Savannah
    Savannah M. Married on 07/06/2021

Terrible experience.

Do not give them your card information for a quote!!! I made this mistake and they charged me for the full service for my wedding. They said they needed my card on file for a quote, but we never confirmed any services and we never signed a contract. They called on my wedding day to say they were coming and when we talked to them about getting our money back (because we did not book them!!!) they said their manager would be there the next day, then we called again and they said their manager was on vacation. Very sketchy and I would not recommend them to anyone!! Such an terrible experience and an extra stressor on our wedding day.

Deals

Metro Livery 1
Offer

Congratulations on your upcoming special day! Metro Livery would like to extend an exclusive offer to Wedding Wire or The Knot members, we will give away a FREE getaway car with the purchase of $5000.00 worth of wedding transportation. Mention this ad when calling Becca at 239-285-6142 to receive your free gift.

1311 Vultee Blvd Nashville, TN, 37217
615-365-3434
Location of (Metro Livery)

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding