Mery Liccardi eventi

Granada, ES View map

If you truly want a dream wedding, Andalucia in Southern Spain, is the perfect location for your big day.

With our Wedding Planning service we offer diverse options to suit the needs of each couple.

We design, organize and plan the whole event from the very early stages up until the big day. We coordinate all suppliers and look after every detail to make the wedding a perfect day. We work closely with the couple to design the style of their wedding and to establish the theme and colours.

On the wedding day we make sure that everything is in place. We oversee the work of each supplier and resolve any unexpected issues that may arise so that the bride and groom’s special day is completely stress-free.

Let our Wedding Planning service make your wedding dream come true!

We offer our wedding planning service also in Puglia (southern Italy) and Scotland.

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Charlie Y. Married on 07/27/2022

Invaluable!

Mery was without a doubt the most essential part of our wedding planning process.
    Mery recommended the best vendors to suit our needs, and found us the most perfect venue. She communicated with them on our behalf which took a considerable amount of stress out of the planning for me!
    Mery met up with us a year before the wedding to visit potential venues and we had the most wonderful day - we instantly felt like we had known Mery for ever!
    The most helpful part of the wedding process was having Mery with us on the day of the wedding. She not only acted as planner but also co-ordinator, keeping everyone organised from start to finish. The day went seamlessly and I can only thank Mery for that! Mery contributed to setting up our beautiful table, helped sort my dress before I walked down the aisle, and was still running around finding batteries for my Polaroid at 11:30PM!
    I would recommended Mery to anyone wondering where to start with planning their special day - her services, advice and friendship were absolutely invaluable!
    Gracias Mery!

Mery Liccardi eventi's reply:

Charlie, thank you so much for your words! I really enjoyed organizing your big day with you guys! You are so special and kind :)
    Grateful to meet you!
    Angela D. Married on 07/06/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

She made everything go so easily and smooth

Mery is the best wedding planner I’ve met. She over exceeded our expectations and helped make our dream wedding a reality! We are forever grateful for this talented and creative woman and her entire team!!

Mery Liccardi eventi's reply:

Thank you so much Angela!
    I'm so happy that I helped make your dream come true and that you were able to enjoy your destination wedding in Granada.
  • Melissa
    Melissa A. Married on 06/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best choice we made for our wedding

We knew we wanted to work with Mery after our very first conversation with her - she was so incredibly professional and responsive, and she made us feel confident in our crazy idea to plan a wedding half way around the world. She assembled the best vendors, thought through every detail, and made the day come together without a hitch. The best decision we made for our wedding was to work with Mery!

Mery Liccardi eventi's reply:

Melissa thanks for your kind words! I enjoyed planning with you your intimate wedding in Granada and in a very special venue :)
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Granada, ES, ES 0033Z
0034-675150363
Location of (Mery Liccardi eventi)

Other vendors in Spain for your wedding