venice bay, Nassau, BS BS 0000Z Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 2

About Merlin Production LTD

Let us capture your most memorable moments... Nothing Is Impossible With Merlin! Over 30 years experience together with Merlin Production Switzerland.

merlinface3
merlinface3

• Videos 1

10 Reviews for Merlin Production LTD

Ashanti · Married on 10/20/2013

Working wtih Merlin Productions was an excellent experience. They were professional and delivered high quality video production. My final video was definetly better then I imagined and I'm so happy I choose this vender.

Sent on 11/14/2013

Kendra · Married on 06/22/2013

The service was great. It was economical yet high quality. I always received feedback in a timely manner, and my husband and I did not have to wait a long time to get our dvds. I would definitely recommend Merlin Productions to others.

Sent on 11/13/2013

Kari · Married on 05/18/2013

Our wedding was exactly what we hoped it would be and Merlin Productions made it possible to capture our day! Their professional service is top notch and I would recommend them to my family and friends.

Sent on 11/10/2013

Award

Merlin Production LTD FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 500.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

• venice bay Nassau See on map