Merlin Production LTD Reviews

10 | Nassau, BS

10 Reviews for Merlin Production LTD

Ashanti · Married on 10/20/2013

Working wtih Merlin Productions was an excellent experience. They were professional and delivered high quality video production. My final video was definetly better then I imagined and I'm so happy I choose this vender.

Sent on 11/14/2013

Kendra · Married on 06/22/2013

The service was great. It was economical yet high quality. I always received feedback in a timely manner, and my husband and I did not have to wait a long time to get our dvds. I would definitely recommend Merlin Productions to others.

Sent on 11/13/2013

Kari · Married on 05/18/2013

Our wedding was exactly what we hoped it would be and Merlin Productions made it possible to capture our day! Their professional service is top notch and I would recommend them to my family and friends.

Sent on 11/10/2013

Kiplyn · Married on 03/23/2013

I received my wedding video the next week after returning back to the U.S. Pyvonne and her assistant were the best to work with. They were prompt, very detail oriented, and most of all professional at all times. My video was excellent it was like reliving that day all over again.

Sent on 04/21/2013

Kara · Married on 08/11/2012

We were very happy with our wedding video. It was absolutely beautiful, the quality was superb and it captured our day in a very special way. Leading up to the wedding, it was very easy to communicate with the team in figuring out what shots and music we wanted included in the video. I must say, it was nice to know that once we chose this vendor we did not have any worries. This company is very thorough and that helped tremendously.

Sent on 11/08/2013

Anishka · Married on 05/27/2012

One of the best vendors I worked with for my wedding. She provided excellent video of our day and captured moments we weren't able to see while taking pictures. I enjoyed working with them and am very pleased with our product! Thank you so much for making our day memorable.

Sent on 11/09/2013

Michelle · Married on 05/14/2011

It was a pleasure working with Pyvonne at Merlin Productions. She is very responsive and professional throughout the entire process. We ended up with a lovely wedding video and would recommend Merlin Productions to everyone.

Sent on 11/11/2013

J · Married on 06/11/2005

Merlin and Pyvonne insured that everything went smoothly. I was particularly impressed in them assisting to enhance other areas of the ceremony and reception not related to their scope. Very professional individuals.

Sent on 11/23/2013

Colette · Married on 02/14/2014

Vendors were very accommodating and professional.

Sent on 03/12/2014
  • F

Franklyn · Married on 05/25/2013

These guys did a tremendous job for our wedding. They stayed far beyond the agreed time to ensure they captured all of the special moments of our wedding. We got the DVD/Blu Ray copies of our wedding in very good time after the wedding and truly appreciated the hassle free way the owners dealt with us. GREAT JOB!

Sent on 11/08/2013