Mercedes Crescimbeni Bridal Makeup and Hair Design

Summit, NJ View map Visit website

M. Crescimbeni Beauty is a professional makeup and hair on location service located in Summit, New Jersey. Our award-winning artists are willing to provide their services on-location. Mercedes Crescimbeni Bridal Makeup and Hair Design can accommodate any bridal party size, big or small. Specializing in beautifully designed hair styles and perfect HD Airbrush makeup,and we will have you and your entire party looking and feeling confident on your big day.

Whether you want a loose bun or a red carpet hair style, Mercedes Crescimbeni Bridal Makeup and Hair Design’s talented team can do it with ease. They carry human hair extensions that are lightweight, affordable, and undetectable. They can give you a flawless makeup finish, no matter what style you want. From an all-matte finish to airbrush application, your makeup will last all day long. Other services include:

• Touch ups
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Hair removal services
  • Keratin treatment
  • Blowouts

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$75

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$75

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$25

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$25

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the starting price for facials?

$100

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup
Salon
Spa
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Keratin
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Waxing

Michelle Married on 04/15/2017
    Mercedes was excellent! I’m a little hesitant to start out by saying that I was a pretty laid-back bride, and follow it up with my makeup and hair were really important and that, along with the photographers were the two things I was most particular about. I tend to be a bit camera shy, partly because, I do not feel that I am photogenic and the way I do my own makeup always seems to appear harsher in pictures. So when searching for a professional cosmetologist I did my homework! When I found Mercedes Crescimbeni Bridal Makeup and Hair Design I sent out an inquiry and Mercedes was incredibly responsive and very accommodating. She took the time to discuss what I wanted for that day and go over pictures on her site. She also maintained contact with me to work out logistical details. Mercedes willingness to work around my schedule as much as possible was very much appreciated during the whirlwind of excitement leading up the day of my wedding. I am a full-time graduate student, and unfortunately, I was unable to fit a trial session prior to my wedding day. However, having viewed her previous work and reading the outstanding reviews of her satisfied customers. On my wedding day, she exceeded my extremely high expectations. Even though, I was still a little unsure about how to some details, she applied her expertise with the information gathered from our interactions and was able to create the striking but soft and classic look that I had described. After Mercedes finished, I looked in the mirror and cannot remember ever feeling more beautiful. I realize that I may sound a bit cliché but when you feel beautiful, on otherwise the happiest day of your life, it truly shines through. She is amazing deserves much credit for the breathtaking moments captured on that day. Every bride should feel beautiful on her wedding day. Also, my gorgeous cousin will be using the services of Mercedes Crescimbeni Bridal Makeup and Hair Design for her wedding at the Venetian this fall.
    Corey Married on 04/08/2017
    Mercedes did a fabulous job with hair and makeup for myself and the bridal party. She is patient, accommodating, and friendly and adds no stress to what is a bit of a stressful morning! I was thrilled with my hair and my makeup, and AMAZED when my wispy, fine, can't hold any kind of shape hair, didn't budge during outdoor pictures on a breezy day. My up-do was a work of art and stayed that way the entire night. I highly recommend her services!
    Kristina Married on 12/31/2016
    Mercedes is a wonderful person and is very talented. She did my entire bridal party's hair for my wedding and everyone looked beautiful. I would definitely recommend her, she can do any hairstyle you can possibly find and make you look glamorous on your big day!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Land and Sea Event Planning Land and Sea Event Planning Wedding Planners

MCrescimbeni Artist is a wonderful choice for your bridal hair and makeup. On your wedding day, you want to look nothing short of incredible as you walk down that aisle. Mercedes will make sure that happens. She is highly professional and talented in what she does. She will arrive on location to get you prepared on time, and put your mind at ease. Mercedes has a wide array of tools available for any style of makeup or hair that you desire and she has a great eye for suggesting what looks fabulous on each bride! Call MCrescimbeni today for a consultation--you'll be sure to put a big smile on your groom's face on your wedding day!

395 Springfield Ave. Summit, NJ, 07922
908-282-3999
Location of (Mercedes Crescimbeni Bridal Makeup and Hair Design)

Other vendors in Central Jersey for your wedding