Meraki Salon & Spa

Chambersburg, PA View map

Our professional stylists love hair, beauty and fashion so much, that they put their heart and soul into their work. You deserve to look & feel your best!

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$45

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$45

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$55

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$55

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$55

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Spa
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Keratin
Perm
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Threading

4.9 out of 5 rating

• KAITLIN
    Kaitlin C. Married on 05/28/2022

Book Meraki, now!

Meraki did an amazing job in styling the hair & makeup for myself and my bridal party the day of our wedding. They came to our location, arriving on time and smiling, at our early start time of 6:30 the day of our wedding. Cleo truly has a gift and is so skilled in styling hair and making you look gorgeous! She is super time efficient too, which is crucial on wedding day. I was so worried that we would go over the time limit we had permitted, but she and her team completed full hair and makeup for our group of a bride, 8 bridesmaids, and 2 moms, with time to spare! Jessica (primary makeup artist) was also amazing. Everyone looked and felt gorgeous. Make sure that you schedule your hair trial plenty in advance - Cleo and Jess are very popular, and it can be tough to get an appointment with them if you wait too long. I would absolutely hire Meraki again!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey S. Married on 10/09/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Gettysburg location for dream bridal experience!

The services that I have received at Meraki Salon & Spa were top notch. I first booked my bridal party here for my wedding in June. Cleo was very prompt, professional, and helpful with booking my event. I then scheduled my hair and makeup trial. Lorae worked WONDERS with my thick/ long locks. She turned my mop into a beautiful masterpiece! Morgan listened to all my makeup requests and made me look like a model. I simply couldn鈥檛 wait for June 18th. On that day, Lorae, Morgan, and Kate flawless busted out my bridal party of 9! They were very accommodating, patient, and fun! Everyone loved their hair and makeup. The bridal room was spacious, welcoming, and perfect for champagne and brunch as we got ready. They also offer onsite services for a small additional cost, we just preferred to come into the salon. Whether you are looking for a simple cut and color or bridal needs- Book with Meraki Salon today!
    Amanda R. Married on 06/01/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing experience, you will not be disappointed!

This salon is SO amazing, and hair ARTIST Shelby is even more amazing. I use the word artist because that truly is what she is. She let's you know what shes doing at every step and makes you feel so comfortable. My best friend just got her hair done by her as well and we both look magical and feel incredible all thanks to Shelby. If you're looking for something a little more towards the vibrant color spectrum I highly suggest asking for Shelby, you will not be disappointed.
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

• Cristi & Zack
    63 photos 路 10/06/2018

603 Wayne Avenue Chambersburg, PA, 17201
Location of (Meraki Salon & Spa)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding